[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Over 20 active Overwatch threads in catalog >an fps with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: OWut fucking played.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
OWut fucking played.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>Over 20 active Overwatch threads in catalog
>an fps with like 10 small maps and 20 characters with 3 abilities

>meanwhile every moba gets btfo to /vg/ when someone wants to discuss similar topic here
>even fresh souls games never reached such trafic while having some actual content to discuss

Is this game really that good that it completely gets a free pass on /v/? I didn't expected it to be so popular here.
>>
its fun for the first 20 hours
past those you literally get bored or obsessed
>>
Would you fucks stop making the problem worse? There's plenty of other overwatch threads, if you see more than 8 DONT MAKE A FUCKING NEW ONE.
>>
>>339152685
It'll never beat the hype we had for the best game.
>>
>>339152685
It's marketing. The game is shit and shallow, like anything blizzard shat out past Diablo2 Lord of Destruction.
/v/ is a terrible board all along.

Vermintide got a new DLC pack with good maps, nobody talks about it. Other interesting games released trailers and what not.
It's always the same shit here. Console wars, weeb games, overshill, and maybe dark souls at times. And don't forget the "LOL xD look at this comic" thread.
>>
Half of the threads are just people like you shitting on it though, anon
>>
>>339153075
while undertale also had plenty of threads, half of those were complaining about how overrated the game is

meanwhile 98% of the OW threads are ismply just discussing the game
>>
>>339152782
>its fun for the first 20 hours
past those you literally get bored or obsessed

>"FUN"
A lot of people here disregard that word as if it was meaningless. Despite that FUN is one of the most important factors in a game's success. Posters here just confuse their opinions with the opinions of the general public who play the games.
>>
>>339152685
Give it one or two weeks. They are going to literally vanish. Because this game has zero staying power.
>>
>>339152685
"Black is not OK" - Totenkreuz 2014
>>
>>339153362
>>
>>339152685

>Timotheous
>>
>>339152685
I didn't like it, not enough to shitpost about it constantly, but just didn't find it fun enough. I found the art-style to be particularly abrasive. also >full character skins which actually change character silhouettes and identifying colors

More importantly where the fuck is my FPS-MOBA, Overwatch was supposed to have MOBA elements, but it barely has damage values.
>>
>>339153075
You mean /v/ during Mass Effect 2 launch week? Never seen anything like that.
>>
File: d4[1].jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
d4[1].jpg
57 KB, 500x375
>>339152685
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y
>>
>>339152685
>Complains about number of Overwatch threads
>Makes an Overwatch thread to shitpost in
Holy shit, you're a fucking retarded hypocrite.
>>
>>339152685
It's being shilled by Blizzard and at the same time there's shitposters spamming le epin ultimate meme lines an waifufagotry.
>>
File: Summer.jpg (163 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
Summer.jpg
163 KB, 600x397
>Is this game really that good that it completely gets a free pass on /v/? I didn't expected it to be so popular here.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.