[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Objective Survivor Ranking List
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1461557703373.png (1 MB, 1048x577) Image search: [Google]
1461557703373.png
1 MB, 1048x577
Bill > Coach >>> Francis > Ellis > Zoey > Nick >>>>>>> Louis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rochelle
>>
People should try playing Left 4 Dead 2 again, it's still fun. I could host a server.
>>
>the person playing Rochelle spams the shit out of her laugh voice command
every time
>>
>tfw you don't get to hear most of these voice lines.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEn8wpkHVIA
>>
>>339153320
I guarantee you I've heard the very first line in this video multiple times. I'm assuming they proc at the beginning of a campaign because that line plays at the start of Dark Carnival.
>>
>>339153382
yeah only the first line is heard the most. But most of the other voices I don't get to hear often. Mostly because everyone keeps spamming the voice response commands.
>>
>>339153485
Yeah it's true, that and the fact that they all get cut off when you take damage or they call out anything automatically.
>>
remember when VALVe used to make games

yeah me neither
>>
>>339154720
I really hope they start again after this VR shit blows over. I'm not sure they will though.
>>
Kathrin>>>>>>>>Zoey
>>
>>339156528
Who?
>>
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=kathrine+left4dead
>>
>>339152465
Bill=Louis<Francis<Nick<Zoey<Boomer<Ellis=Rochelle
>>
>>339157356
>he didn't pass 3rd grade math
>>
>>339152465
Bill = Zoey > Louis > Nick > Coach = Francis >>> Ellis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> roach
>>
>>339157116
I wouldn't put a lot of stock into that rumor.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.