[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sully, did I ever tell you about my brother Sam? He's the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Sully, did I ever tell you about my brother Sam? He's the driving force behind everything I've ever done in life and was a massive influence in my formative years, despite the fact that I've never mentioned him to anyone before ever. He was a good friend.
>>
BRAVO SONY
R
A
V
O

S
O
N
Y
>>
>>339150215
Sully knew (and disliked) Sam though, they go over this in the game.

It's still kinda iffy that he was never even hinted at during any of the games, but the topic never really came up and mentioning brothers who got killed during a botched breakout from a Panamanian Jail isn't something you do too often.
>>
>implying that if you lost your brother in a ridiculously illegal heist gone wrong that you completely felt was your fault you wouldn't suppress it

Also, it's 100% confirmed that sully does know and did know Sam.

It was Elena that he never told about Sam.
>>
>>339150647
>>339150665
SONY DEFENCE FORCE
O
N
Y

D
E
F
E
N
C
E

F
O
R
C
E
>>
Sully knew Sam, though.

Replace "Sully" with "Elena" and you'd have a point.
>>
File: 1451561658114.png (206 KB, 1061x607) Image search: [Google]
1451561658114.png
206 KB, 1061x607
>>339150215

>not written by amy hennig

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>339150946
Interestingly, the only Uncharted that Amy Hennig worked on without Druckmann's involvement was Uncharted 3 (because Druckmann was working on The Last of Us), and Uncharted 3 has the worst story of all of them.
>>
>>339151081
DELETE THIS
>>
File: BkuPBnDCUAAKJHr-600x349.jpg (66 KB, 600x349) Image search: [Google]
BkuPBnDCUAAKJHr-600x349.jpg
66 KB, 600x349
>>339151081
Druckmann didn't work on Uncharted 1 and 2's story. That was still all Amy Hennig. And no matter how bad U3's story is to U1 and U2, it's still not as bad as U4's story.
>>
>>339151081
I said fucking delete this.
>>
>>339151081
That wasn't her fault though, the game's creative process was all backwards and she had to write a story for a game that was already designed.
>>
>>339151463
4's may be slightly different tone to the rest, but 3's story doesn't make sense and is riddled with giant potholes.

Also it's just kinda stitched together, the locations don't feel like a cohesive game. It feels like a selection of 4-5 DLC missions for Uncharted 2 that got turned into a game.
>>
>>339150946

He directed last of us pretty well but yeah, he fucked with uncharted

The tone was just off on so many levels
>>
>>339150215
Also, did I ever tell you that my last name isn't really Drake? I know following in his footsteps was another massive influence on me, but that was only because our mother, who was also never mentioned before, looked up to him. We just took the name to evade the cops after we gave our mother's elderly former partner a heart attack. Every one knows that counts a murder. She was a good friend
>>
>>339150647
>It's still kinda iffy that he was never even hinted at during any of the games
first half hour of the first game. Drake mentions someone he used to know dying in a jail they had to escape from for killing a guard. At least play the games if you're going to shit on them.
>>
>>339152374
I have only played the first two games, and that was a long time ago, but even I know that "Drake" isn't his real name - they never even tried to make a secret out of that.
>>
>>339152929
They hint at it in 3, but never before that. Even still they way they get there is beyond retarded.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.