[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm near the end of the main story in FFX and decided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
224 KB, 1920x1080
So I'm near the end of the main story in FFX and decided to do all the optional bosses before going to fight Sin and I've been getting my ass kicked by all the dark aeons, even the one in Besaid

are these bosses supposed to be beaten without just abusing auto-life?

Most of my characters are health capped and all of them have their fully upgraded celestial weapons but I'm barely making a dent in these fuckers
>>
>>339149652
complete the sphere grid and start maxing you stats
>>
Your stats are too low. The Dark Aeons are supposed to be fought with nearly max stats at least the harder ones.
>>
File: 1261001978786.gif (2 KB, 139x138) Image search: [Google]
1261001978786.gif
2 KB, 139x138
>>339149862
>complete the sphere grid
the entirety of it?
>>
>>339150030
the entirety of it?
yes, I thinks there is a guide on gamefaq for maxing your stats
>>
>>339149652
You are far too weak to face them yet
>>
>>339149652
Check out dansg08 on youtube. He's done a pretty good guide on how to beat em.
>>
>>339149862
And this is why the supposed "longevity" of the game is pure nostalgia goggles.
Instead of making good optional bosses, they just slapped some insane stats wall that force you to grind like a madman just to try them.
What a pile of crap.
>>
>>339150152
here http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/197344-final-fantasy-x/faqs/46942
>>
>>339149652
just giv -up m8
>>
>>339149652
Auto phoenix or bust.
Even at max defense they still oneshot your guys regularily.
>>
>>339150030
You don't need to max all stats though.
While having max defenses helps a bit, a lot of the times your characters still will be OHKO.
Having the ultimate weapons and the correct armor skills helps much more.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.