[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone feel like Nintendo has lost its touch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1451230698784.jpg (228 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
1451230698784.jpg
228 KB, 1000x562
Does anyone feel like Nintendo has lost its touch?
>>
File: MagrittePipe.jpg (34 KB, 378x264) Image search: [Google]
MagrittePipe.jpg
34 KB, 378x264
Somewhat. But let's make this a SMM thread!

Ceci n'est pas une pipe
E053-0000-0249-5259
>>
Yes, massively.
>>
>>339149773
Will biolmark in a second but probably won't be able to play it today.
>>
Yes, but you posted the absolute wrong game to illustrate that.
>>
>>339149773
>>339151596

*bookmark

And you should post your levels like this:

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/E053-0000-0249-5259

Because it is easier to bookmark them like that.
>>
Yeah, just look at /v/, the only nintendo threads now are about shitting on them. I think once Nintendo said Zelda U was getting a delay a month ago was the last straw for a lot of people.
>>
Don't worry, Nintendo moving to mobile now to get back in touch with the youth of today.
>>
>>339151720
It isn't the wrong game. When you release a level editor for your biggest franchises you know you're shit out of ideas and just thrown your hands in the air and said "fuck it".
>>
>>339152045
>he thinks mario is dead after mario maker

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>339151848

Cool, thanks for the tip!

Here's another one I did: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/0CF4-0000-0249-5A68

I'm relatively new to SMM so all comments appreciated!
>>
I think they've moved most of their development to NX. What we've been seeing lately has been mandatory filler.
>>
>>339152114
Don't worry, after they drop out of the consoles market they'll scratch out a niche in mobile. Nobody wants that dated shit on a PC or a PS4.
>>
Fuck yeah SMM thread.

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/D0D5-0000-023A-C7E4
>>
>>339147789
See you made a bit of a mistake op.
You started the thread with an image of a game that people praise and enjoy, it's far more likely to attract those who purchased said game and generate talk about individuals creations.
You also failed to point out in any way how the company supposedly has or hasn't "lost its touch". Remaining neutral in the question doesn't start conversation and relies on another poster to begin. This leads us to >>339149820 who claims they have lost their touch but fails to state where or how and thus failing to start the conversation with a minimal contribution.

But anyway
>>339149773
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/E053-0000-0249-5259
Try using the bookmark site, its far easier. Will play through a load posted in the thread later on.
>>
>>339149773
I started your level but then something came up. I'll give it another proper try tomorrow.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.