[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Firefly Diary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 20160528144140_1.jpg (174 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160528144140_1.jpg
174 KB, 1920x1080
Anybody else playing the game? It's quite comfy.
Also to anyone who completed the game on Steam, what's the best way to play it? Mouse or controller? Both seem fine to me at least.
>>
its cute
>>
>>339145372
I'm playing the game on vita but I switched to analogue controls since the default method is using the touch screen to move the firefly. I think this game would work well with a mouse but analogue sticks are fine too if you want to use a controller.

I like the games artstyle and the death animations. Supposedly the story gets really dark later so I am looking forward to that, anything really involding cute girls and dark/death/murder themes really appeals to me
>>
>>339145372
Haven't played it but I preordered the special edition of yomawari for vita and it comes with Firefly Diary so I'm looking forward to that.
>>
>>339147739
>tfw the limited editions are USA only
>>
>>339147719
Thanks m8.
>>
>>339149013
tfw american cucks realize that the psvita is region free and therefore region barriers don't mean shit
>>
>>339154938
NISA don't allow Europeans to buy from their store.
>>
>>339155069
Play-Asia does
>>
>>339155809
Yeh but I'd miss the tumblr thing that comes on the NISA store.
Also I want the Steam version and they don't sell it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.