[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confess your sins my son
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: confessional.jpg (158 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
confessional.jpg
158 KB, 500x333
1. I use cheats in games as a way of saving time so i can finish the game faster so i can play the next game sooner or just getting to the fun parts of the game sooner. Examples are exp multipliers in most JRPGs that have some mandatory grinding. or Item muliplyers in crafting heavy games that have crafting progression walls or just max money so i can buy most upgrades in more recent AC games so i can just play the main story. (i never cheat in games such as souls or Ninja gaiden or Platinum games.)

2. Sometimes when i like a games story but don't care about the game play il watch the rest of the story on YouTube usually after iv beaten at lest 50% of the game.

3. I actually enjoy some of PewDiePie videos and am subscribed to him. Not that i don't follow respectable Youtobers such as Super bunny hop or Jim sterling etc... he is basically a YouTube equivalent of family guy a funny joke now and then.
>>
File: Mortal Kombat X.jpg (33 KB, 725x439) Image search: [Google]
Mortal Kombat X.jpg
33 KB, 725x439
1. If a string of text explains the current situation, then I skip through cutscenes on the first playthrough of a game

2. Unrelated, if I run into a challenging puzzle, I check the internet for the pattern. In the case of The Witcher 3, it's simply to get past glitches.
>>
I buy 30+ games a year and rarely finish more than 2.
>>
>>339145479
Humble bundles or actual 30-60$ releases.
>>
>>339144923
>Sometimes when i like a games story but don't care about the game play il watch the rest of the story on YouTube usually after iv beaten at lest 50% of the game.
I do this when I inevitably get level checked by the final boss
>>
>jim sterling
>respectable
kek
>>
File: 1462488285907.png (21 KB, 247x238) Image search: [Google]
1462488285907.png
21 KB, 247x238
I never got past the iron mine in bauldrs gate 1 and never even played bauldrs gate 2 but I always say that bauldrs gate 2 is my favorite vidya, same goes for plane escape torment
Most of the time I read walkthroughs or guides to min/max as much as possible and to avoid missing secrets
I cheat at multiplayer games when I'm with my friends just to rub the victory in their face
I always act like I hate anything weeaboo and bash weebs whenever I can both online and irl but I secretly watch anime and play Japanese games
I once broke my controller over some banter about vidya in /v/ because I got really mad
I genuinely enjoyed mass effect series and that includes the ME3 ending
Is there any hope for me father or I'm beyond saving
>>
>The last time I played The Last Of Us was 3 years ago when I was stuck getting out of the subway station
>>
>>339145479
Faggot
>>
>>339144923
I play Doom with gameplay mods more frequently than without.
>>
>>339144923
I like to check walkthroughs.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.