[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3 days left for the last expension pack boys. What /v/ think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: blood and wine.jpg (121 KB, 688x514) Image search: [Google]
blood and wine.jpg
121 KB, 688x514
3 days left for the last expension pack boys.

What /v/ think about Witcher 3 ?
>>
>>339140772

Should I buy this while its on a 10% sales?

Or do I wait. Does it have Yennefer in it?
>>
>>339141076
>Yennefer
Hopefully it gives you the option of purifying the world by killing her. She is crone level evil.
>>
>>339141306

At least she is not ginger.
>>
>>339141649
There is literally nothing wrong with gingers
Their dominating healthy genes just proves that they are the stallions of the mankind
>>
File: 1434814223247.jpg (500 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1434814223247.jpg
500 KB, 1920x1080
>>339141306
>he can't take the bantz

grow up kid and learn to appreciate a real woman
>>
You could always pirate it.
>>
>>339141649
One of the cooler (just friends) females in the game is a ginger.
>>
>>339142013

>Bantz
>this is what cuckbois tell themselves
>>
>>339141306
uhhh, Back the fuck off?
>>
File: XS5LK.gif (883 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
XS5LK.gif
883 KB, 500x269
>>339141306

At least she's not a Mary-Sue, the only acceptable romance options given to you are her or nothing. Geralt's fine and dandy at slaying monsters and saving the world but he's a silly prick when you get down to it. Yen's a spoiled princess and that's exactly why their fucked up relationship works. Triss has a mental age of 16 and was a bitch and a coward in the previous war. In the games she exploited Geralt's amnesia for sex and attempted to mindfuck him in Witcher 2 [spoiler the Rose of Rememberance can be used to dominate minds[/spoiler]. Shani is the only stable, non-evil woman available to him but he's too much of a manchild to be with her.

TL;DR Geralt has shit options because he's a shit person.

>>339143589

Sick reference bro
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.