[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus, how do any of you like this terrible character? Everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Snow Whore.jpg (131 KB, 879x551) Image search: [Google]
Snow Whore.jpg
131 KB, 879x551
Jesus, how do any of you like this terrible character? Everything about her is awful.

>Boring design
>Retarded gameplay
>Even her voice is annoying
>LOL THICC

On top of that you all complain about Zarya being a tumblr character but every tumbr person I know sucks Mei's dick more than anyone else. So tell me /v/ why do you like such an awful character?
>>
I think she is cute, that's all, not that boring gameplay but still shity and at least in latam the voice is really nice.
PD: nice dubs
>>
>>339140092
Playing her is pretty braindead yeah, but not much less than the rest of the cast.
I'm just annoyed by the fact that she looks retarded and with no skills besides her technology, while other characters at least look strong/smart/heroic.
>>
>>339140769
That's fair, I just don't see it. And thanks

>>339140918
I agree. I just can't see the appeal in playing her, or even her design choice. I get some people think she's cute, but the entire cast is attractive in some way, and most of them are interesting and then there is just Mei.

>"Uh yeah she... Has a freeze gun... And since it's cold she has a coat too."
>I like it! Let's put her in as a launch character!"
>>
Looks like a potato as well.
>>
>>339140092
>every tumbr person I know sucks Mei's dick more than anyone else...

>why /v/ like such an awful character?!?

You just answered your question: /v/ is tumblr.
>>
File: 1464290896980.jpg (789 KB, 850x1201) Image search: [Google]
1464290896980.jpg
789 KB, 850x1201
>>339140092
She is pure cancer, indeed.

Looks like shit, fat, Tumblr propaganda level shit, gameplay completely braindead and annoying but overpowered as fuck. Literally makes a team 40% more productive if she is in.

If someone defends her in this thread, please fuck off back to Le Ddit and kill yourself.
>>
>>339140769
>using the name field
>nice dubs
kirr yourserf
>>
>>339140918
She's a climatologist.
>>
>>339141925
Ok ok, after all I don't know why Tob or Symmetra are here.

>>339141578
>>339141441
>muh tumblr boogeyman
you guys are truly cancer, the guy designing mei seems like a nice man, way too much obsessed with disney and shit, but tumblr is definitely not his inspiration :
http://gdcvault.com/play/1023473/Animation-Bootcamp-Intro-and-Overwatch
>>
My most played character and favorite.
Keep being salty.
>>
>>339142062
OP here, the guy does seem very nice, and clearly enjoys what he does which I respect. I just don't see the appeal in the character, and my remark about Tumblr was more aimed at the people who complain about Zarya being nothing but Tumblr trash, which doesn't even make sense because I see far more of Mei than her. I don't think she's overpowered, I think she's annoying.
>>
>>339142062
Torbjorn was part of the squad that stopped the omnic crisis, along with Reinhardt, soldier 76 and reaper. He isn't just a wrench monkey.
>>
>>339141227
>People want to fuck mei, generally more than other characters
>People would rather stare at something they want to fuck all day

If you ask me why I play mei I'm not going to lie, you gotta fap what you play.
>>
>>339140092
Your salty tears make her more than worth playing
>>
>>339143076
See
>>339142548
I don't think she's overpowered, I'm not salty. I think she's a boring, bland character and I simply can not understand why some people are all about how amazing she is. There are people out there who think she's the single most amazing, well designed character in the game, many of those people are on this board- And she's not.

>>339142967
Well, at least you're self aware of your reasons. I can respect that.
>>
>>339140092

Zarya is a hard working turbo robo racist. The pink hair is a red herring
>>
I want to cuddle with_____ Mei
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.