[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fast as shit rifle charge, literally zero reason to fire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 305px-Widowmaker-portrait.png (110 KB, 305x350) Image search: [Google]
305px-Widowmaker-portrait.png
110 KB, 305x350
>fast as shit rifle charge, literally zero reason to fire without 100%
>fast as shit movement wise
>as much hp as soldier 76
>grappling hook to positions where tracer can't even touch.
>assault rifle with less spread than Soldier 76's
that doesn't make any fucking sense.
>ultimate with wallhack with zero telegraph if you can be seen.

I'm actually baffled, how anyone can call Torbjorn OP when she fucks not only his turrets but his team aswell.
>>
>>339137065
>she fucks not only his turrets but his team aswell

Truly a slut among sluts
>>
>>339137065
Because people who play her are rarely productive for the team.
>>
>>>/vg/
>>
>defending enemy team has WM
>we have Hanzo
>don't want to go WM because we already have Hanzo
>Hanzo loses 99% of the time to WM
>lose
>>
Some heroes are too durable for Widowmaker to be killed quickly. There's about 8 heroes that can immediately boost up to where she's sniping and most maps give a chance for 76 and Tracer to sprint and blink up to where she is very quickly. Her grappling hook doesn't give her the mobility she needs due to cooldown. The assault rifle mode doesn't deal out decent damage and Venom Mine is absolute shite that most people forget about. She's also the bitch to anyone else that can aim a hitscan weapon.

Her Ult is amazing to snipe someone since you know when they are moving around a corner before they know you're there, but she's really just a decent character and not a OP one.
>>
>>339137065
>fast as shit movement wise
Same as everybody else
>as much hp as soldier 76
Same as the majority of heroes
>assault rifle with less spread than Soldier 76's
And less damage, it's a fucking pea shooter
>ultimate with wallhack with zero telegraph if you can be seen.
Only sometimes

The problem is that she does FUCKING NOTHING for your team and you really shouldn't be playing her if you want to actually win.
>>
File: 1464090841232.gif (3 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1464090841232.gif
3 MB, 240x180
>>339137341
I don't quite understand how Hanzos bullet drop works. It's like range doesn't matter at a certain point because it will always hit the second aim point even if you are shooting at the other side of the map.
>>
>>339137341
Use Winston to cuck WM
>>
>>339137065
the only problem (and it's a stretch) with widowmaker is that she can re-fire her sniper rifle so damn fast
not full charge, just full charged -> immediate 0 charge
>>
>>339138603
Well, we at Blizzard thought it was too frustrating when in other video games, such as Valve's Team Fortress 2, players have to wait a little while after shooting their sniper. This experience is especially frustrating when players miss. So instead, we made Widow Maker fast and rapid. Her look even exudes her play style! Now excuse me, I must go shill in other Overwatch threads. Toodleeoos.
>>
>>339138419
if the opposing team's winston is managing to get through your entire team and farm the widowmaker there is something going horridly wrong.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 352x232) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 352x232
>>339137149

This is funny.

I've got you Anon,this post will not go unnoticed.
>>
>>339138165
>Does nothing for your team
>Except give the entire team wallhacks with her ult that charges with like 2 kills.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.