[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>find a niche playstyle/build that you love to use >it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1463182523344.gif (4 MB, 581x327) Image search: [Google]
1463182523344.gif
4 MB, 581x327
>find a niche playstyle/build that you love to use
>it's nerfed in a later patch so badly you can no longer use it

Whats her name /v/?
>>
>>339133739

lol
>ap shaco back in season 0/1 (hurr durr 2 hard for new players)
>malph ap (rip deathfire)
>>
File: file.jpg (58 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
58 KB, 960x960
>>339133739
I think you missed out a little, OP

>Playstyle/build becomes popularised and is no longer niche
>People accuse you of being a drone/meta-slave
>Nerfed, then fades into obscurity
>>
>>339133902
It's a real shame Riot nerfs the shit out of anything they couldn't foresee. I used to love jungling as Fizz.
>>
>>339133739
German heavy tank line on WoT
>>
>a bunch of non -related things get buffed/nerfed
>your community hated playstyle never got touched
>because of the changes to other things it basically got a huge buff and noone realises it because it was shit before and wasn't touched
>>
Gladiator spec in Warlords of Draenor on WoW.
>>
>>339133739

>Gladiator Warriors in WoD

I loved it. It added some fantasy back in to the game and being a viable off tank for adds and dps for boss fights for my guild raids was amazing.

Then those pure DPS shitters had to complain. Who gives a fuck if Warlock and Hunters aren't better than Glad warriors? You fuck wits have range and can ignore 90% of mechanics in fights anyway.
>>
>>339133739

>Sandstorm/blink aoe Dervish/Assassin in Guild Wars 2

Stopped playing completely...
>>
File: 180px-YHVH.gif (8 KB, 180x209) Image search: [Google]
180px-YHVH.gif
8 KB, 180x209
>>339133739
>A single minor alteration to one of Haggar's moves in MvC3 is done for MvC3U
>Completely throws of my flow I had with him making me shit with him

>Season 2/3 League of Legs
>Full AP Cho'gath mid with promote/teleport
>People would threaten to dodge or report me because they thought the combo was trash
>Would push so hard that I could take second tower still in early game often
>Promote is removed
>>
>>339133739
RNG in FFXI
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.