[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This is your controller tonight bro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: gamepad-front-black.jpg (33 KB, 730x386) Image search: [Google]
gamepad-front-black.jpg
33 KB, 730x386
>This is your controller tonight bro
>>
>>339132650
What were they thinking with this monstrosity?
>>
>>339132681
Having used it it's nowhere near as bad as it looks. As heavy as the original 360 controllers and as poor battery life as DS4 controllers, but perfectly serviceable and surprisingly ergonomic.
>>
And it's actually a great controller aside from its terrible battery power, not being able to connect it to the Wii U's USB slot, and not being able to turn it off like you can with the PS3 and 360 controllers (what the fuck Nintendo?).

Shame it never got used to its full potential.
>>
>>339132650
>tfw I dropped my gamepad in the kitchen sink
I'm not shilling out ridiculous amounts of money for a new one
>>
>>339132650
>Sorry I'm late for dinner.... bye anon
>>
>lose in smash bros to a fucking faggot for glory yoshi
>slam my forehead really hard into the controller screen to vent rage in a healthy way
>it breaks

What a shitty controller.
>>
File: A3z_rKfCQAA3Oz-.jpg (35 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
A3z_rKfCQAA3Oz-.jpg
35 KB, 500x425
>>339132650
Don't worry man I brought mine
>>
File: heresyourcontrollerbro.jpg (63 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
heresyourcontrollerbro.jpg
63 KB, 1000x900
>>339132650
here's your controller bro
>>
>>339132650

Best controller in the market right now. Only looked down upon because its on the Wii U. One of the gimmicks I wish Sony would copy from Nintendo.
>>
>>339134701
There are a few things wrong with this
>>
>>339133016
>and not being able to turn it off like you can with the PS3 and 360 controllers
You can turn it off in the settings via pressing the home button
>>
>>339136973
No, you can turn off the display but not the controller itself.
>>
>>339137313
The display is what drains the battery so quickly anyway, though. You could also take it far away enough from the console and turn it off, though certain games might not like that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.