[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have the mark of a true gamer /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: truemarkofthemasterrace.jpg (531 KB, 900x1265) Image search: [Google]
truemarkofthemasterrace.jpg
531 KB, 900x1265
Do you have the mark of a true gamer /v/?
>>
No, because I sit with correct posture, and proper arm positioning, not like a slouchy spaz.
>>
>>339131978
This. If you actually have a mark fix your fucking set up. Use better posture, use a cushion, and stop putting all of your weight onto your fucking wrist.
>>
No, because I've always fingertipped my mouse. My lower back is fucked up, though.
>>
>>339131827
>We are le true gamer culture, you normals just don't ubderstand...

Use a wrist pad/rest like a sane person if you choose to sit at the computer for hours without breaks.
>>
>>339131978
>>339132439

I always wondered how this happened to people. I work at a pc, and use one at home so I'm on a pc like 18 hours out of a day, and I still don't get this mark.
>>
>>339132646
I'll bet it has to do mostly with back posture or how their chair is as well. If you're constantly leaning forward and putting more weight on your wrists and arms it's probably easier to get
>>
>>339131827
Pretty sure thats the mark of an amateur gamer.
>>
>>339132646
It is a goddamn marketing ploy to make "gamers" feel like they are part of some club. Like you just said, work will likely put you at a computer just as long, if not longer, than someone who plays KB/M games at even moderately high amounts. It is basically a "I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN I DON'T REALIZE THAT I AM INJURING MYSELF" meme.
>>
I have this am I going to die?
>>
I'm not a pcuck though
>>
Do people really just drag their wrist all over their desk like an idiot? The way my setup is my wrist doesn't even touch my desk and it's uncomfortable when I try to do it.
>>
>>339133009
yes it creates a pimple of sorts which in turn creates mustard gas underneath the mass
>>
>>339133009
How do I fix this? I've had this mark forever I don't want it anymore
>>
>>339133057
My mouse hand's arm rest and mouse pad sit flush
My keyboard hand's arm rest sits Slightly lower so that my keyboard arm is at an upward slope and my wrist isn't all bent
Same here about not getting this spot though, I also have good posture though. I didn't think that had anything to do with it but I guess it's a pattern in this thread
>>
File: image.png (927 KB, 638x718) Image search: [Google]
image.png
927 KB, 638x718
>>339131827
remember, kids, pc's are for work ONLY
>>
>>339133009
It's not dangerous. You should only worry if you press the mid of your wrist against your table.

Worst that could happen is more callus.
>>
File: Hot-Anime-Da-Capo.jpg (358 KB, 800x947) Image search: [Google]
Hot-Anime-Da-Capo.jpg
358 KB, 800x947
>>339133176
Get one of pic related.
>>
Oh it's just callus? Pft, add it to the list.
>>
>>339131827
This is the mark of the autism
>>
File: 1399568182226.jpg (91 KB, 898x720) Image search: [Google]
1399568182226.jpg
91 KB, 898x720
>moving your entire arm
>not racking up the sensitivity and just shuffling the mouse between your fingers
I can't believe people actually do this
>>
>>339134020
>I want carpal tunnel
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.