[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will there EVER be a game where you can run as fast as the Flash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: flash4.jpg (25 KB, 236x419) Image search: [Google]
flash4.jpg
25 KB, 236x419
Will there EVER be a game where you can run as fast as the Flash or close to it?
>>
>>339130617

The closest you'll ever get is Big Riggs reverse bug.
>>
>>339130617
Sonic lol senpai
>>
>>339130617
The Flash is literally DC's plot gun, so no. They can make him run fast enough to make the Universe reset into exactly what it was before catastrophe. His power is undefined, in a even a literary sense, so he can basically do anything.
>>
He runs faster than light, so no.
>>
>>339130617
Super Mario 64
>>
>>339132689
DC tend to pull that shit far too often, Superman's the exact same, he has any power he needs at that given time and in the next issue he won't have it.
>>
In DMC3, there is a Quicksilver class that allows you to move really fast in relative.
>>
>>339132878
Which is why I am not huge into the whole thing. I can handle stretches of a characters ability, but the Flash has reset the universe on multiple occasions, changed the universe entirely by accident, out run death, ran into nothingness and then ran fast enough to reverse time rather than reset it, and even his fucking suit is made out of the speed force. It gets so tired so quickly...

and you are right, Superman is just as bad.
>"He can leap tall buildings in a single bound!"
>LOL HE IS BENCH PRESSING THE WEIGHT OF TWO BLACK HOLES IN ORDER TO PURGE SPACE CANCER
>>
Superman is faster than Flash.
>>
>>339133653
Fucking nope
>>
>>339133653
Superman is extremely inconsistent. Sometimes he's faster than Flash, sometimes he isn't. Trying to find out what Superman can and cannot do is impossible because it constantly changes.
>>
File: dWR5GJ3.png (365 KB, 869x1019) Image search: [Google]
dWR5GJ3.png
365 KB, 869x1019
>>339130617
high level competitve melee is pretty damn fast, casuals can't even see the subtle influences the pros are making with proper DI.

Not only do you move insanely fast, but you yourself have to move as fast as the flash.
>>
File: Flash-Rebirth-3-2009.jpg (1 MB, 1232x1576) Image search: [Google]
Flash-Rebirth-3-2009.jpg
1 MB, 1232x1576
>>339133653
>>
File: potion of concentrated sanic.jpg (402 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
potion of concentrated sanic.jpg
402 KB, 1280x960
Morrowind with a bit of patience
>>
>>339130617
runman race around the world

beats sonic at his own game
>>
Sonic Advance 2
>>
>>339133763
Yep, and then in order to make it more "consistent" the characters basically end up saying they let each other win. When Superman needs to go fast he says that he lets the Flash win alot, and when it is relevant, Barry will tell Supes that the only reason he ever wins is because he lets him. It is all for convenience and sensationalism.
>>
>>339130617
I think there's a mod for GTA5?
>>
>>339134196
Superman's existence kind of compromises almost every other DC superhero (bar seriously OP shit like the Spectre) because of how broken he is. They have to keep contriving different reasons to keep him nerfed because if he had all his silver age powers he'd be more capable than the entire Justice League combined and render them all completely irrelevant. It's a serious fucking imbalance.
>>
>>339132942
Thats just a time stop ability might aswell add other games with the same ability
>>
File: 835544-black006.jpg (200 KB, 960x1486) Image search: [Google]
835544-black006.jpg
200 KB, 960x1486
>>339132878
Superman is WAY more define. Yeah he has tons of abilities but there's at least some define idea on those abilities. Speedforce is really just whatever the writers want it to be. "Shit I'm about to die. I'm just going to run to the end of time and kill him and be fine!"
>>
>>339133653
Lol no. Superman might as well be a statue compared to the Flash.
>>
>>339131824
Get out.
>>
No. But Asura's Wrath does make you feel like a hilariously overpowered badass wrecking Gods and fucking up the world.

and here's The Motherfucking Flash because it needs to be in every thread with the Flash
>>
>Those dash levels in the incredibles
>>
There was a Flash sandbox game being developed but it got canned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSw3YUnsCz4
>>
In Midnight Club LA if you hit nitrous on a fully modded Kawasaki ZX-14 you go too fast for the world to load properly and pass through a blurry abstract hellscape at 69.000mph until you crash into a Cadillac
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.