[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think it is a good or bad thing when you can't enjoy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 34428515.jpg (32 KB, 329x450) Image search: [Google]
34428515.jpg
32 KB, 329x450
Do you think it is a good or bad thing when you can't enjoy video games anymore?
>>
>>339127319
it's good. gives you time to go out and do things that that upstanding people do. Go on a hike with a beautiful vegan girl, run with your attractive female friend who plays soccer, then have sex.

if you get bored, come back and play video games. they'll still be here.
>>
>>339127319
Overall, very good.
This last year I started slowly falling away from video-games. When I would sit down to play any of them, I couldn't help but think there were other things I needed to or should have been doing at the moment, whether it was homework, or even non-mandatory activities like practicing my skills on the piano or drawing. Over time I've grown to stop playing videogames and have realized how much more effective I've been with my time.

My biggest downside with it is the realization of how much money I've wasted on them. I have hundreds of dollars worth of games that I'm still not sure if I should sell.
>>
File: 1440438659687.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1440438659687.gif
1 MB, 300x225
Bad, I'd say.
Not just video games, but from a "bigger picture" point of view, losing interest or enjoyment in things that you enjoyed previously is a sign of depression.
>>
File: autism.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>339127950
no. shut up. it's called becoming an adult you little shit.
>>
File: 1463007810799.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1463007810799.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>339128637
Becoming an adult =/= becoming a depressed fuck who can't find joy in anything you did before. You might find your purpose in working 9-5 for some big company to find meaning like a good little cog.
>>
bad because I have nothing else to do
>>
>>339128637
So does being an adult mean you're not allowed to have fun?
>>
Good, you can use this time to resolve other problems in your life.
>>
Why do people who dont like video games post on a video game board?
>>
>>339130478

Welcome to /v/.
>>
>play a recent title
>hate it
>go back and play something from 2006
>realize it's not me who's the problem, it's the current industry
>>
It is a very common theme among PC users to not enjoy video games anymore and while regressing into a miserable shell of a person they once were.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.