[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Dying Light and The Following?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: dyinglightthefollowing.jpg (412 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
dyinglightthefollowing.jpg
412 KB, 1080x1080
What do you think of Dying Light and The Following?
>>
needed more gas mask man.
>>
Was fun
>>
lame and gay like your face
>>
>>339125795
That's not what your mom said
>>
>>339124509
Is this shit actually worth 59 dollars?
>>
Enjoyed the game very much, but the second area was lacking in something that made the slums to fun to explore.
Also DLC introduced nice changes and all, but the whole buggy driving was annoying as fuck. when you finally reach a level where driving becomes fun, the dlc is already over. major bummer.
>>
>>339128429
It's on sale right now on PSN, worth it.

Does anyone want to join me in Dying Light on PS4? Playing Main Story in a few hours.

The enhanced edition is currently on sale on PSN (US) that's why I got it and so far I am having a blast with this game. It has a very high quality and the funfactor is unreal.

I am German but prefer speaking to others in English it's just a lot of fun that way.
>>
Highly underrated game. Only zombie game I've ever had fun with
>>
>>339124509
Same as daylight. Very well put together and executed but still strangely unengaging
>>
>>339124509
nice graphics
combat starts way too slow, becomes fine later
whatever story
buggy is annoying
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.