[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bullet sponge enemies >lame abilities >fetch quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: borderlands.jpg (74 KB, 250x360) Image search: [Google]
borderlands.jpg
74 KB, 250x360
>Bullet sponge enemies
>lame abilities
>fetch quest galore
>Bullet sponge bosses
>Writing that makes me glad Burch got cucked
>BADASS
>POP CULTURE REFERENCE
>FUNNY JOKE
>BONERFART DUDE LOL

Did anyone actually like this?
>>
ya

played the fuck out of it for like 500+ hours
got all cheevos
sad cause nothing else to do in it
>>
>>339123590
Yes, played a few times through it w/ friends and it was a blast.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29R5gui5Zuw
>>
I like loot games so I can ignore a lot of bullshit. It was fun until the Ultimate True Mega Vault Hunter mode or whatever it was where everything was unkillable if you didn't have top 1% weapons or a group.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d3LjQVotJM

god tier OST
>>
>>339123590
I played it a ton. I thought it was a lot of fun especially with friends. I just wish the game was longer and that the bosses were more varied because they literally are just damage sponges. Also yeah some of the dialog is cringeworthy
>>
File: 1356065521808.jpg (31 KB, 331x473) Image search: [Google]
1356065521808.jpg
31 KB, 331x473
>>339123590
i did
i got tempted because im cuck when it comes to loot

thankfully they did a good job of alienating me with their obnoxious writing
im also never buying another gearbox title again thanks to it
one of the best silver linings of a bad purchase
>>
this game had some of the comfiest music ever
https://youtu.be/YWjt8b-RiCM?t=1m25s

i had tons of fun but i never went anywhere near uvhgrindy mode
>>
>>339124223
What if I told you Anthony Burch isn't at gearbox anymore?
>>
It's the epitome of "but it's fun with friends", which isn't saying much because cutting your cock off with a chainsaw could be fun if you were with friends and pumped full of the right narcotics, or just, you know, that way inclined.

The shittiness really shines when you play solo.
>>
>>339124123
>Also yeah some of the dialog is cringeworthy
bl2 is honestly a pretty solid looking game if ignore the writing

the designs are really great
im aware that they blatantly copied some artist's style but they did a good job being consistent with it
i enjoyed the setting and the combat
ost is also great

they had a good team of people who worked on it
its a well baked cake covered with a heaping layer of shit icing

>>339124879
>The shittiness really shines when you play solo.
i can say the same when it comes to similar loot driven games
diablo 2 isnt really enjoyable when you play it solo
bnet makes it shine
>>
>>339124879
I think it's fun playing solo too. It's definitely not perfect but not unenjoyable
>>
File: Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>>339125007
>playing Zero
>use skill
>"you've activated my trap card"
>>
>>339125179
Well i don't. I have more fun playing spreadsheet simulators like EVE and X3. That's the problem, "fun" itself means nothing because it's different for everyone, saying something's fun is pointless unless you go into detail on what makes it fun and even then, what you say might not be fun to everyone.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.