[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You don't actually use the Gun Lance do you? It's just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Gunlance.png (800 KB, 1353x1188) Image search: [Google]
Gunlance.png
800 KB, 1353x1188
You don't actually use the Gun Lance do you? It's just a shittier version of the lance with a shot that disrupts far, far more than it helps and you end up being the reason your team triple carted. Only thing worse than the GL is the Charge Blade and that's because they're far more numerous.
>>
>>339119295
Unless you're speedrunning who cares, everything dies quick anyway. Hilarious calling CB the worst when it's objectively one of the best.
>>
>>339119295
I use IG without getting the red buff the first couple of hunts I played
>>
>>339119295
Fuck you, GL is the best weapon in the series
>>
>>339119431
>CB the worst when it's objectively one of the best.
great sword is the best though
>>
>>339119295
>lance babby
>shittalking gunlances
I'm sorry you've played exclusively with french shitters using the GL, anon.
>>
>>339120778
Frenchies use mainly IG, I don't think I've met one who uses the GL
>>
I wish the glaive didn't have the gay little insect attached to it.
I like vaulting around like I was in the circus
>>
>>339121302
Then, what kind of gimmick IG should have?
>>
>>339119295

There's absolutely no reason for the poke > shell combo to knock your teammates back but it fucking does.

Wyvernfire being fucking stupid useless for the same reasons is just salt in the wound.
>>
Fuck I've missed a lot. I haven't played MH since Tri/mhp3rd.
>>
>>339122087
Generations is coming out, probably the best way to get back into it
>>
File: qgakfud3s7owyfqp8n0v.png (658 KB, 800x542) Image search: [Google]
qgakfud3s7owyfqp8n0v.png
658 KB, 800x542
>>339119295

MH pokemon crossover when?

Also, speculation on the next weapons? Will styles come bacl?
>>
>>339119295
Decent in Frontier.
Above average in P3rd.
3U's kill times are so close that it doesn't matter what the fuck you use.
Tied with Lance for kill times in 4U.
X/Gen's times are so close that it doesn't matter what the fuck you use.

It's an okay weapon so long as you remember that there's more to it than spamming shots.
>>
>>339122479
Yeah I'm waiting for it to be released outside Japan.

But I'll have missed both 3 and 4U.
>>
Gunlance should get more defensive options once you shoot/chargeshoot. Like being able to step after, for example. I know that some gl types are better at shooting but I always end up playing it like a normal lance because it just feels more natural to stab/upper then step than shoot>reload>hope you attacked in a large enough of a window.
>>
>>339123467
That's a shame since 3 and 4 are really fucking solid
>>
>>339119295
>plays monster hunter
>uses boring weapons you could use in any other game
if you're not using hammers, gunlances or hunting horns youre doing it wrong
>>
>>339123338
>X/Gen's times are so close that it doesn't matter what the fuck you use.
Except Lance, the difference is, however, that it takes alot of effort to get kill times. The TA wiki just suddenly got destroyed with Lance times but the players are essentially TAS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9X-8K7s390
>>
File: mho gunlance.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
mho gunlance.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>body turn during WF
>>
>>339124694
There is nothing boring about the swaxe
>>
High rank Nerscylla destroyed me, help.

In S Jaggi armor btw.
>>
>>339122568
Never and none
>>
Equal Dragon Weapon as enemy when
>>
File: sadfrog.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
>>339126787

>none
>no new weapons ever again

Ok.
>>
why do they keep releasing these games on the worst fucking platform for a game like this, my god

i got 3 and 4u and liked them but jesus christ put this shit on a console or something i'm done
>>
>>339127470

Because Japan.
>>
>>339127324
I don't doubt new weapons but from what I'm hearing the whole style system just seems unappealing as the game goes on. I'm still getting Generations but I'll probably stick to Guild Style for the majority of my playthrough.
>>
>>339127859
so frustrating just put this shit on pc or ps4 or n64 i don't give a shit i don't want to play what could be potentially the best game ever on a small ass screen at like 360x360 resolution FUCK
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.