[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your go to game to help you forget /v/? Something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
What's your go to game to help you forget /v/? Something you play when you're stressed that helps take off the edge.

pic related
>>
No More Heroes 2 may have a heap of unfinished content but its bosses help me deal with physical rage
>>
>>339118509

WoW alone ;-;
>>
>>339118509
CaveStory's sound track and character dialogue helps me a lot, gives me a sense of keep moving forward
>>
File: 1434231080028.jpg (29 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1434231080028.jpg
29 KB, 604x453
>>339118509
>MGSV
Are you kidding me? I need something to forget the pain that game brought me
>>
>>339119761
While it's not a great MGS game, it's a great open world game.
>>
>>339119928
It's really not...

One or two neat gimmicks, but other than that, there's not much to do but faff about.
>>
>>339120038
Different eyes for vidya I guess, I still think it's great.
>>
this
>>
Any Bethesda RPG. If I'm bored and got nothing to play I can always count on morrowind, oblivion, Skyrim, fallout 3, NV and now 4 to keep me entertained for another 100 hours.

Kinda just my goto games to play through throughout the year.
>>
>>339120587
Its a shit game
>>
Usually one of the Souls game.

For how stressful they are I find it calming to just slap on a podcast and slowly grind away.
>>
Battlefield 4 cause it's fun as fuck
>>
>>339118509
Silent Hill 2 and 3
>>
>>339121090
I didn't much care for First Light, but I really had fun with Second Son, even if Del is probably the ugliest motherfucker I've ever seen
>>
I've spent hundreds of hours in the Batman games.

Absolutely annihilating goons, hunting them like the fucking Predator, it's just a good feeling that makes me forget about my miserable, joyless life.
>>
>>339118509
Just got back to MGS after a few months and wanted to do a clean start, even after deleting my save data I had like 6 million GMP and received 100 A grade soldiers from a reward or something. I was pretty sad desu.
>>
>>339119928
How is this shit a good open world game? Everything looks the same, everything you do in the open world is the same, and all the bases are generally the same with little variation in between. Sure, it was fun, but it was definitely not a good open world game.
>>
>>339121610
It's funny how absolutely nothing scratches the itch like they do
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.