[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the worst installment or are they all shitty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Assassin's_Creed_III_Cover.jpg (3 MB, 2628x3356) Image search: [Google]
Assassin's_Creed_III_Cover.jpg
3 MB, 2628x3356
This is terrible. I just bought it yesterday for 10 bucks at a local game store. This has to be the most counterintuitive game I've played in a long time. Everything you do feels clumsy, and like you're fumbling with the controls. There's a million fucking enemies in boston and you have to spend 10 minutes running from these fuckers just because you were seen on a roof trying to pickpocket someone for a key.

also why the fuck is you character the only person in the entire world to wear a big ass cloak? he looks retarded as fuck and out of place.

rant over

I should have just bought skyrim, still havent played that game yet.
>>
File: better than 4 seriously.jpg (185 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
better than 4 seriously.jpg
185 KB, 1280x720
>>339118429
also what the fuck is up with the plot in this game. What a wordy fucking poorly written mess? who things of this garbage, and more importantly, who thinks this is actually good?
>>
Haha funny rant anon.

Next time try to include specific things you didnt like instead of saying "game shit bad no like" over and over
>>
>>339118690
>Everything you do feels clumsy, and like you're fumbling with the controls. There's a million fucking enemies in boston and you have to spend 10 minutes running from these fuckers just because you were seen on a roof trying to pickpocket someone for a key
Everything you do feels clumsy, and like you're fumbling with the controls. There's a million fucking enemies in boston and you have to spend 10 minutes running from these fuckers just because you were seen on a roof trying to pickpocket someone for a key
also why the fuck is you character the only person in the entire world to wear a big ass cloak? he looks retarded as fuck and out of place
>literally the entire post goes into detail you dense mother fucker.
>>
Skyrim is a far better game and it's even not that great.

Get Skyrim on PC with all DLC, download the highest rated mods, dont EVEN fuck around with vanilla
>>
>>339118429
This was the game that made realize ubisoft didn;t give a shit about AssCreed, I should've noticed with revelations but this game was just so shitty.
>>
>>339118429
I have played AC II, AC B, AC R, and I got halfway through AC III before noping the fuck out, terrible AC game imo. I had an amazing time with the series until III. I have always wanted to try the other AC games but I keep remembering III, can any anons let me know if the other AC games will give me the feeling that I had with the series until III?
>>
>>339118429
Yeah, 3 is shit.
>>
>>339119079
I pirated4 and Unity and played them with retardedly low expectations and they turned out to be pretty decent.
>>
>>339118429
I>III>II>BH>4>Rogue
>>
>>339119282
Have you played III? If so, how much better are they in comparison?
>>
>>339118429
The story is pretty good though. It actually makes you question whether the Templars really are the bad guys the first two games make them to be.
>>
>>339119618
Not that anon but 3 is really good for the story, 4 has superior gameplay (more like a pirate simulator) and unity was just a standard assassins creed, nothing special and forgettable story.
>>
Loved 1 and 2 and 4 (as long as I pretended BF was a pirate game that had nothing to do with the AC universe, the plot was fucking dumb).

Loaded 3, played for 10 minutes, uninstalled.
>>
>>339119618
i'd say they're much better than 3. Unity puts you back into a big city like in brotherhood/revelations, which was a nice throwback and playing as a pirate in 4 was pretty fun mostly because of using the ship. but it's kind of easy to beat the absolute trash that was 3
>>
>>339119618
>>339119826
also the modern day story is nonexistent, because Desmond dies in 3
>>
If 3 is a 3/10, AC4 is an easy 8.
>>
>>339119982
That's fucking stupid. How can you just kill off a main character like that and continue on with the series? During 1,2,b, and r, the desmond sections were kinda lame but at least they were there.
>>
>>339120318
The meta-narrative kinda dropped off a cliff with 4, and has been slowly rebounding since
>>
>>339120505
How so? Without major spoiling please.
>>
>>339120318
Abstergo is basically using a copy of his brain for his ancestors memories and they're marketing it as like a successor to movies/video games when in reality theyre trying to find something called the Observatory all thats said in like the first hour so its not too spoilery.
>>
>>339120710
Hmmm thanks. I may give the series a try again. Should I finish III or just skip it all together entirely?
>>
>>339118429
It's literally the worst one. The only ones worth playing are AC2, Brotherhood, and Black Flag.
>>
>>339120893
it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and finish it. just try and speedrun through all the main missions or just watch the cutscenes on youtube.
>>
>>339120893
Skip 3. It's completely unnecessary. The modern day story for it is garbage anyway. Plus in III they replaced Jesper Kyd with some hack for music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bK8puFRTX4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5q1ObIH5pk

Literally the only thing even remotely worthwhile about 3 is the King Washington DLC.
>>
>>339121339
I'll probably go with
>>339121050
Idea and just speed run through the main stoey missions. That's a damn shame about the music though, Ezio's Family is one of my favorite songs in vidya history.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.