[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this the best CoD game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: waw.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
waw.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
Was this the best CoD game?
>>
>>339117769
U posted it
>>
File: 1418246003561.jpg (55 KB, 679x657) Image search: [Google]
1418246003561.jpg
55 KB, 679x657
>>339117769
>Reichstag on Veteran
>>
Those end game jap levels on veteran. PTSD
>>
>>339118409
20 million hand grenades on the screen at once simulator.
>>
>>339117769
I loved how big the multiplayer maps were.
>>
>>339119962
Couldn't do it myself got through until riding the tank in intro then fucked.

I hope this becomes bc some point blops has but waw hasn't.
>>
File: 1407809314638.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1407809314638.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
>>339120865
>I hope this becomes bc some point blops has but waw hasn't.
The fuck am I reading.
>>
every cod game treyarch ever made is shit and this is no exception, in fact this is the worst one by a pretty wide margin. which is quite an achievement considering black ops 1 exists.
>>
First one was best, WaW had smaller maps and shitty killstreak things and realism effects.
>>
>>339121465
It's 2 am and I'm not paying attention to what I type.
>>
>>339117769
Definitely campaign wise, 4 player co-op was a blast.
>>
>>339121973
Wish that sniper mission was 4 player.

Fuck that shit on veteran, one shot you're dead but that fucker takes two and he moves fast as fuck.!
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 962x964) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 962x964
>>339117769
There is only one answer and it is yes.

To this day 40+ player rooms on PC and all the weapons feel like they gave their place.

That combined with the standard streaks, larger maps, and tanks make this the best cod infantry game period.

It is hands down the best version of ww2 mp and combined with coop campaign choices during the missions it still represents an awesome value for the dollar. There are also zombie maps as well.

Literally the last time you will see a complete cod game, and where the dlc was actually worth it.

It's the kind of game where looking back on it it was the high water mark where there was no need to go much further with that cod gameplay, it feels balanced, the mp maps were well constructed with that cod 4 feel where everyplace you stood there was always a counter spot.

Sadly the advent of hardcore nickel and dime dlc was in the works and CID would never be the same again.

It was the last honest FPS made, and Treyarch proved that it had the formula down with blops1.

Iw had 1 game, cod4 is a classic, but the much more brutal, more deliberate style of cod5 is goat.
>>
>>339123667
Waw was and is a good game all around imo.

I think it's the only one that had the blown off limb shit too.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.