[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The most fun part of DOOM.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (55 KB, 833x392) Image search: [Google]
file.png
55 KB, 833x392
The most fun part of DOOM.
>>
Why post your bad decisions here?
>>
>>339115657
Why is refunding a game that isn't good a bad decision?
>>
>>339115493
>stop liking what i dont like!
>>
>>339115493
You are like a week too late to post this?

Ideally you would want to post a dumb thing like this before everyone else had already played it and found it was Good.
>>
>>339115745
>stop disliking what i like!
>>
>>339115657
>>339115715
>>339115745
>>339115814

You're missing the point. DOOM had a bug that didn't record playtime. OP could have finished and enjoyed the game and still got his money back.
>>
>>339115715
It's not. But you're a retard and refunded a good game. You retard.
>>
>>339115814
>Ideally you would want to post a dumb thing like this before everyone else had already played it and found it was Good.
Why?
>>
>>339115493
i hope you made that in pain and didn't buy a game just to refund it for shitposting on /v/
>>
>>339115893
It wasn't good to me, therefore refunding was a smart decision!
>>
At least people can refund games now

Which is great because so many games are overhyped underfinished pieces of shit
>>
>>339116130
I like that it gives me the chance to play games I'm interested in but not ready to drop the money on due to various doubts.

Nice feature to have since demos are dead.
>>
>>339115913
If OP wanted maximum shitposting, they would've posted this a week ago when everyone else bought it.

All OP's image tells us is that he just bought DOOM like a week too late and didn't like it. But he won't get people agreeing cuz everyone else already owns it by now.
>>
>>339116353
I dunno, the DOOM threads are still going pretty strong with a lot of people quick to anger whenever you say something bad about it. Sounds like as good a time as any to me.
>>
I fucking wish there was refunds around the time watch dogs released

I bought so much indie crap as well when I first built my rig like 2 years ago
>>
>>339116481
all i have ever seen is a couple retards try to shit on it and they just get laughed at
>>
>>339116527
>tfw stuck with far cry 3 and dark souls for all eternity
>>
>>339116527
why do you have such poor impulse control?
you bought an ubisoft game and indie games without researching them?
>>
>>339115980
>waste 60 dollars on game that you won't like
>waste whatever hours playing a game you don't like
>spend more time trying to get those 60 dollars back
>smart
>>
>>339116630
Atleast those are decent

I'm mad I fell for The Forest meme. God What a shit game. And DayZ doesnt even work anymore
>>
>>339116680
>on game that you won't like
I didn't actually know that at first.
Why are you so angry that I refunded this game?
>>
>>339116613
Yes, I can understand how a person who thinks this game is GOTY would have a contorted view of those who disagree with him.
>>
>>339115493
This shit gets people so angry and I don't know why.
I should save it and post it in all the D44M threads I see.
>>
>>339116758
i didn't actually know people bought into the forest in a big way; where was it primarily marketed youtube or twitch?
people falling for the roleplaying shit on twitch with dayz was pretty funny though
the mod was buggy as shit and the standalone game wasn't even suitable to seek investment capital for when people started forking over money for it
>>
>>339116651
> why do you have such poor impulse control?
I had a new and powerful pc and wanted to look forward to a triple A game to put it to the mettle and enjoy

Did the same exact thing with Destiny and ps4

Last two big games I ever bought on release
>>
>>339116889
imo goty is most likely going to be Blood & Wine just by its association with witcher 3
>>
>>339117330
Not sure if that's better or worse.
>>
>>339115493
Do you actually get your money back or do you just get credit to buy Steam games with? If the latter, buying it was still a waste of money.
>>
>>339115715
It's that you bought it in the first place you tard.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.