[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People think this is a good game People think Witcher 3 isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34 KB, 238x293) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34 KB, 238x293
People think this is a good game
People think Witcher 3 isn't as good, or isn't as well written, structured or has less care and love put into it.

How you can possibly think this? Granted Witcher 3 has its flaws, but do you seriously believe Fallout 4 is a more well crafted game?

Explain yourselves!
>>
>>339113910
Literally nobody here thinks that
The only time people here say 4 is a good game is if they're baiting
>>
Who>?
>>
>>339116008
Not op, but it happens. See Darksydephil/dspgaming/kogaming. even though he is an infamous tard.
>>
I will say that they made several optimizations which made it less of a pain in the ass. The AI still sucks, but it's better. And looting is so much easier. Other than that, it actually hurts my eyes to look at. I legitimately cannot play for extended periods of time.
>>
Fallout 4 has better enemy variety, better gameplay, and better characters that don't consist of hunchback slag disguised as a whore #145.
>>
Because after playing the Witcher 3 I remember a handful of main characters. The rest is just forgetful fluff.

Towns feel dead. With nameless infinitely respawning NPC's. Combat is wank. The downgrade puts the game in this awkward looking half cartoon half realistic graphics.

A RPG in my opinion is poorly designed when you need exclamation marks on your map to point out quest characters.

I just don't like it that much. Got about 50 hours in and just kinda stopped playing.

Granted fallout 4 isn't perfect either. But in ten years I'll be doing my whatever number of play through of it whilst TW3 will be doomed to probably never be opened again.
>>
>>339113910
Excellent! You're fitting in!
>>
So what's the deal with the Witcher exactly? Only 3 is an open world type game and the others are different? Or the older ones are like kotor style rpgs with real time combat? I want to understand the series in a nutshell.
>>
>>339113910
The only good thing about the Witcher 3 is the story and that it looks pretty. That's it. The gameplay sucks, the combat is garbage, the enemy variety is dogshit, the bosses are just reskinned enemies, and it's actually more casual than Fallout 4. Witcher 3 barely classifies as an RPG in my book.
>>
>>339113910
Because Fallout 4 actually has tolerable combat?
>>
>>339117157
1 is open world
2 is linear hub to hub
3 is "open world"

Quote on quote because it still arbitrarily locks parts of this """open""" world off
>>
>>339117297
Thanks I see now
>>
>>339116851
This has to be bait. Either that, or I'm terribly sorry for your family for having to deal with you.
>>
File: 117859.jpg (231 KB, 800x653) Image search: [Google]
117859.jpg
231 KB, 800x653
>>339117157
>>339117297

1 isn't open-open world, though. You go through one area at a time without being able to go back to the previous ones, and the maps are pretty small compared to something like pic related.

If you go to this page it has rough overheads of every area, and it's pretty limited. Impressive for when the game came out though: http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/The_Witcher_locations
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.