[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's Shaman King of video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: Shaman.King.full.1113929.jpg (225 KB, 1025x716) Image search: [Google]
Shaman.King.full.1113929.jpg
225 KB, 1025x716
What's Shaman King of video games?
>>
new shaman king game when
>>
>>339111007
Persona Arena
>>
>>339111007
Whatever one where you lose at the end.
>>
what is this?
>>
Battle shounen with one of the best MC's in the genre, they lose against the main villain in the end.
>>
>>339113121
>Battle shounen were they don't win
into the trash it went when I read that. I don't read shounen for that shit
>>
>>339113121
They don't even have ending.
>>
>>339112910
It's a lot like s-CRY-ed.
>>
>>339113319
Yes they do they put his plan on hold and literally just try to keep hao happy for the rest of their lives
>>
>>339113363
Wait, the whole thing is not mentioned and just kinda skipped to the events in Flowers, right?
>>
Is this a jojo's ripoff?
>>
>>339113948
What!? The ghosts that those kids use to fight each other with are nothing like stands.
>>
Those Shaman King Castlevania-likes on the GBA were pretty fun. Any other good SK games around?
>>
>>339114132

Isn't that what jojo's is? Ghosts of kids who fight each other?
>>
>>339111007
Summon Night
>>
>tfw you were the only one who liked shaman king
>>
The English opening was really good.
>>
>>339113948
>>339114489
I admit Shaman King combat is kinda like stands but they actually do a lot more shit beside posing behind you. Jojo game is ok but it can't replace this.

Naruto, One Piece, and fuck even Bleach got some ok games.
>>
>>339114748
in Shaman King, the ghosts are literal ghosts and fight eachother with special attacks and stuff.

in JoJo, they're just projections of your spirit, and in every part beyond 4 they tend to act more as abilities with triggers and effect conditions, like Trap Cards and shit, rather than doing actual attacks.
>>
LOOK AROUND YOU LOOK BEYOND
>>
>>339115287
YOU COULD MAKE AN UNBREAKABLE BOND
>>
>>339114423
not really in america that pokemon like game and the one on ps2 were kind of meh
>>
>>339114610
im still pissed nobody from shaman king was is that jump game that came out a while back

shaman king was really the only reason i bothered reading shonen jump
>>
>>339111007
welp

time to reread all of Shaman King
>>
>>339115151
In shaman king, you throw your ghosts in weapons and it's the bond between the ghosts and shit that power you up. Jojo''s stands ARE your weapon and are nothing more than walking fuck you machines.

As far as i remember anyway, i only watched the show as a kid a shit tone. I never got to the last fight between zeke and mc.
>>
>>339113948
No, not really.
>>
From what I remember of it

Faust > The pompadour guy > Ren > The ice guy > Ren's sister > The protag > the fairy kid
>>
Was Flowers axed or something like that?
>>
>>339113242
Well the big bad is literally like satan reincarnated or some shit
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.