[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tracer SUCKS. GETS STEAMROLLED EVERY GAME.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1920x1153) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1920x1153
Tracer SUCKS. GETS STEAMROLLED EVERY GAME.
>>
It's fun, but it's already dying. On a Friday night the week of release I'm getting an estimated time of 9 seconds to join a game, but it's actually taking over 40 every god damn time. I can't believe it's this dead after not even a week.
>>
>>339111034
THERE IS NOTHING TO THE FUCKING GAME.

Honestly as fun as it is, 20 hours is enough to basically experience 90% of the game.
With no ranked mode or actual progression, and loot boxes being the only incentive to play, the impatient people bought theirs, played and put it down.

I really enjoy the gameplay, but its not a $40 game at all. The fact people defend that price point is absurd
>>
>>339111034
Gets friends. No one plays this shit solo anyways. I get in game in 10 seconds with a party of 4-6.
>>
>>339112827
>No new content has been confirmed to be implemented
>>
That's because the game is a shit design.

It's paper rock scissors with WoW raid PvP spammage.

Nothing moves until everyone crowd controls and focus fires their healers.

If you hated WoW PvP in Mists of Pandaria, you are going to be sickened by what overwatch has in store for you.
>>
>be Mercy
>see a level 30 Reaper
>might as well damage buff this guy
>Reaper single handedly wipe the opposing team while I leech of him with assists
>>
>>339113461
I don't buy games at the promise of future deliveries. That's a bad practice gamers get involved in all to often
>>
>>339115935
thats great for you, but it still undercuts your previous post
>>
>>339116325
Not at all. The game at this point in time is not worth $40. People are starting to discover just how shallow this game is, and the player base was already stunted moderately by the BtP model.

Its really unfortunate but give it a month and I see a lot of people moving on to other games. The novelty is wearing off
>>
>>339111034
>40 seconds
>"dead"
>>
>>339117753
not really.

played 8 hours straight today, want to play more, but alas I have work to do.

didnt have any problems finding matches and usually took around 8 seconds to get into them.

but you guys are free to spout all the bullshit you want if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>339111034
It's an average of 6 seconds of waiting time until I'm in a game. What the fuck is wrong with that?
>>
>>339111034
>>339119531
he probably lives in a gook region and his fellow gooks can't afford to spend their month income on a game
>>
>>339117984
Hey, I'm glad you are having fun. I'm sure a lot of people are. I honestly want to see the game do well, it is a good game.
20 tick servers
Cash shop ready at launch took priority over ranked at launch
$40 btp model which is only available at this price point for PC users

Its being handled poorly is what I'm saying
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.