[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, this surfaced last night. Did anyone wind up figuring ou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: sa3 leak.png (2 MB, 1582x1992) Image search: [Google]
sa3 leak.png
2 MB, 1582x1992
So, this surfaced last night. Did anyone wind up figuring out where this render came from?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbXfroVJ2I0
What about this apparently leaked Knuckles theme from SA3?
>>
File: hannibal lecter is a neogaf mod.jpg (216 KB, 1036x586) Image search: [Google]
hannibal lecter is a neogaf mod.jpg
216 KB, 1036x586
You don't want to know.
>>
>Only SEGA can make high-quality renders in 2016
>>
>>339106094
Wrong this is fake leak, OP is a cuck.

Plus the song background is this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYMoCXeOPp8
>>
>>339106180
we're seriously not gonna talk about this just because it came from NeoGAF, are we?
>>
>>339106094
Comments say the theme is a song from lazer team
>>
>Neofag

You have to go back.
>>
>>339106326
Okay, so the song came from Lazer Team, but what's out there disproving the render? How do we know this is a fake leak?
>>
>>339106094
>Trying to figure out where a render came from

>In a world where someone with even a slight amount of talent could create the entire fucking screen from scratch and NO ONE could tell it was fake, like the Rayman SSB hoax

Literally everything is fake, unless the parent company themselves say it's real.
No exceptions.
If it looks real, then it's ESPECIALLY fake.
>>
>>339106094
check out this render I pulled from SEGA HQ, the new game is gonna star classic sonic :^)
>>
I'm very tired of the ït's on neogaf it's real" meme. Neogaf is and always has been a shithole of the basest forum users on the internet. Reddit might be bigger, but because of it's nature there is simply much more shit visible on neogaf. Obviously, there are "verified" sources and devs among the posters, but you fools are gullible as hell.
>>
>>339106450
As far as I know, nobody has found the render of Sonic online yet. All that means is that it isn't instantly 100% fake. When people look for these renders they look through official renders as well as fanmade ones. They don't just crop up out of nothing, people make them. Nobody finding this one just means that it's possible that whoever put together this leak was able to create their own render, or asked someone else to make one just for this.
>>
>>339106637
Yeah, but this doesn't look official. The shading and overall quality of the model doesn't look like the renders produced for Generations, Colors, etc..
>>
>>339106673
>I'm very tired of the ït's on neogaf it's real" meme.

where are you getting this? The image was posted here originally. If you actually read the text in the OP image you'll see they're linking to the 4chan thread they found it in. All that was accomplished on neogaf was deciphering the binary in the filename, and the message it spells out is on the sonic twitter already gave back in february.
>>
I feel like people will believe anything if you make the image just tilted and blurry enough.

if you fall for any "leaks" you have nobody but yourself to blame when you realize you've been duped like the moron you are.
>>
File: rayman.png (2 MB, 1446x1080) Image search: [Google]
rayman.png
2 MB, 1446x1080
>>339106450

you're right, the fact that the render isn't a pre-existing one means it must be real.

>>339106326
>>339106094

digging this song though
>>
>>339107124
Just because one leak was convincing and turned out to be fake doesn't mean literally every single fucking "leak" is going to be that way
Remember the other Smash 4 leak? Where all of the characters and stages and everything were leaked?
>>
>>339106326
i hate rooster teeth but that song is great
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.