[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
What went right?
>>
>>339101801

People like you like to stand around in a circle with their dick out and jerk off with about 15 other dudes who also hate the ps4 until you cum talking shit about it.
>>
>>339101801
It's PlayStation™.
>>
The Wii U and Xbone made terrible first impressions on normies.
>>
Everything
>>
>>339101801
Everything
>>
>>339102047
I don't think they could have fucked up the Xbones reveal more then they did. Whoever was in charge of marketing that should have been fired.
>>
>Paying for online

HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY THIS
>>
File: Typical_Sony_Fag.png (35 KB, 414x176) Image search: [Google]
Typical_Sony_Fag.png
35 KB, 414x176
>>
Announcement.
Microsoft being fucking retarded.
Nintendo being highly underwhelming.
No mandatory Kinect, or gimmick shyit. Just a fucking game console and controller.
Fair price.
Easy to share games.
Excellent promo.
And more.

Literally everything that could have possibly gone right went right. PS4 is a miracle of a system and Sonys single greatest product of all time.
>>
>>339104098
I have no idea who is falseflaggin who anymore
>>
>>339104075
Servers aren't free
>>
>>339104168
You had me til that last line
Walkman. Portable fucking music bro
>>
The advertising.

>Ll-look anon! You can watch sports on this!

Nobody cares.

>L-look anon! You can watch movies on this!

Nobody cares.

>L-look anon! Kinect!

Nobody cares.

>L-look anon! You can play video games on this!

Oh, that's cool I guess.

Sony didn't have to do anything. Microsoft and Nintendo shot themselves in the foot.
>>
>>339104273
There are no servers
>>
>>339104298
True
>>
Most people on /v/ seem to have the impression people play multiplats on their PC and exclusives on their console, when that's actually not the case. Most people buy one console or a PC and play everything there, since performance differences are always minor between systems. Therefore, the most cost beneficial system is always more successful. That is why the PS3 did terribly bad during most of the last gen, too.
>>
>>339105131
fucking this.
Some people just buy a PS4, and with that they get the PS exclusives, plus the multiplats all on one platform. The performance and resolution are negligible to console gamers.

I know people who bought DS3 on PS4 because there was way too many cheaters on PC. People literally getting banned for accepting gifts they didn't know weren't allowed.

Some people bought GTAV for PS3/PS4 because they didn't wanna wait for the PC port.

I'm not shitting on PC. I'm just saying, people are willing to put up with inferior quality just to be able to play the game.
>>
>>339104319
I wanted to say it was the promise of exclusives but Nintendo is literally built on that
>>
>>339101801
It was at least better than the last one.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.