[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that we won't be getting this or X, and self-proclaimed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 600x338
Reminder that we won't be getting this or X, and self-proclaimed Dragon Quest """fans""" will defend it.
>>
>>339101165
What I don't get is why they wait so long to announce a DQ localization.
>>
File: dqx.jpg (492 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
dqx.jpg
492 KB, 1280x800
X fucking upsets me. For the others at least I can one day import or use a translation patch, but since X is an MMO I have no hope of playing it unless I can communicate with the playerbase
>>
>>339101165
W-we're still getting XII and XIII on the 3ds, right? Right?
>>
>>339101165
We will if you faggots buy the 3ds games that are coming out soon and Builders that was just announced. Too bad CFW ruined that shit since 3dsfags arent gonna buy games anymore
>>
>>339101908
I'm buying both 3ds games and builders on both ps4 and vita anon
>>
File: 17d63b285d52a0_full.jpg (22 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
17d63b285d52a0_full.jpg
22 KB, 640x360
We are even getting DQ Builders

What makes you think SE won't localize this?
>>
>>339101972
thank you then
>>
Oh good, a dragon quest thread, I'll just ask here real quick.

Do the slimes in Dragon Quest 8 transform into a slime king? I keep running into 8 of them and defending to see if it'll happen like it did in 4, but they're just not having it. Did they take that out?
>>
>>339101165
What's to defend? We're not getting it.

Add more ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' into your reply next time.
>>
>>339102402
They are still in the game
But sometimes they won't combine if there are 8 of them at the start. Normally they will keep summoning one by one until there are 8
>>
>>339102595
Shit. Won't I wind up killing them before they can fully summon?
>>
>>339101807
Fuck, those are supposed to be V's.
>>
>>339101165
They literally just announced we're getting Builders.
If we're getting Heroes, the 3DS games and Builders we're likely getting XI too. They're trying to build a Dragon Quest audience in the West again.

X is a different story since it's an MMO and doomed to bomb.
>>
>>339101908
Just like CFW was going to kill Fates' sales?

Shut the fuck up, you do this every Dragon Quest thread. If they sell poorly it's going to be for reasons other than piracy.
>>
>>339102004
DQ Builders is a spinoff with very little text to translate. I actually bothered importing it because I knew it'd be something that wouldn't be difficult to play without knowledge of the language, and it was pretty good.
If SE actually does bother with X and XI, I'll eat my shorts, but as of now I don't trust them at all.
>>
>>339102750
If you oneshot all of them at once then no they wont but if like 5 or 6 are alive they will summon back up and combine sometimes
>>
>>339103607
Cool, thanks for the heads up man.
>>
>>339102909
this...

i for one, want to buy only joker3 or the first available DQM game, but unlike the PSP, the 3DS is not that easy to crack, and not many people will try unless they have access to a skilled enough friend, ensuring sales to a degree.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.