[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IGN gives Overwatch 9.4/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160527_202540.jpg (112 KB, 720x1035) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160527_202540.jpg
112 KB, 720x1035
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/28/overwatch-review
>>
What's the matter, /v/? Running out of excuses to hate on this amazing game?
>>
>>339101369
>implying /v/ ever needed a reason to hate a game

How new are you?
>>
>sparse modes
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>339100635
>Excellent map design
How can you say that with a straight face?
>>
>>339101692
The modes are cart push, zone capture, and king of the hill. They need more modes like capture the flag or even a simple death match or team death match.
>>
>ign
>>
>>339101796
There's literally nothing wrong with the map design. It sets points for certain characters to do well but leave openings for their counters to come in and fuck things up.
>>
>>339101882
death match wouldn't work because the hero abilities are clearly based off of objective play

offense heroes are always the best at killing
>>
No > -lack of content

Why?
>>
>>339102008
Regardless of it working you know people would enjoy it. It would probably devolve into nothing but tracer and soldier 76 but if people want it.
>>
>>339101796
People say this but I don't understand where it's coming from, I think the maps are pretty good.
>>
>>339101369
>One crate has been deposited in your Overwatch account.
>>
>>339101796
Explain what's wrong with the maps?
>>
>>339102683
Yeah okay so for starters could you get me a key.
>>
>>339100635
Not the Cash shop as a huge "-"?

Blizzard nerfed the drop rate because of the Cash Sop. If you have played the BETA, you know what I mean.
>>
>>339103317
Emailed it to you.
:^)
>>
I fail to see a problem here. Are poor fags still angry?
>>
>>339103992
Actually I hit 31 in the open and only got 1 legendary.
21 now and have 5 already
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.