[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: B009AGXH64hardware.jpg (48 KB, 1024x665) Image search: [Google]
B009AGXH64hardware.jpg
48 KB, 1024x665
What went wrong?
>>
>>339099481
It had to compete with the PS4 and Xbox 1, unfortunately.
>>
Garbage tier marketing.
>>
nintendo not investing enough money into long-term R&D and having to make hardware gimmicks to stay relevant as they slowly fall further and further behind
>>
>>339099481
The media was against it from the start
>>
It doesn't have video games.
>>
>>339099481
The controller
>>
They ran out of ideas and just went after the tablet cucks hoping the Wii name would carry it.

The launch was a mess, the console needed hours of updates just to work.

Glad it failed.
>>
>>339099634
Which isn't much to compete against, so, considering the wiiu still got BTFO, Nintendo proved that they are a bunch of manchildren.

While everyone else has grown up and started hanging out with girls, Nintendo is still playing with toys.

Nintendo needs to get laid
>>
>>339099481
It exists as a separate console and not as an add on to the Wii itself.
>>
Nintendo hopped on the Tablet bandwagon in search of the next gimmick to exploit.
>>
>>339099481
Miyamoto.
>>
1. Fatal frame maiden of black water
2. The wonderful 101
3. Splatoon
4. Bayonetta 2
5. Donkey Kong tropical freeze

What's your exuse for not owning a Wii u?
>>
File: 1404786251947.png (48 KB, 400x435) Image search: [Google]
1404786251947.png
48 KB, 400x435
>>339099481
Gimmicks: Nintendo wants to do what people least suspect, if you give them something they didn't ask for it makes you look original and innovative. But this also works against them.

After the Wii software support ended and it was left with mountains of shovelware. So when they saw the Wii-(U) they lost confidence. I'm sure the 10 million or so people who are supporting it now will always choose Nintendo first over the other competition. And I don't blame them, the games are a massive selling point.
>>
>>339099716
>>339099783
/thread
>>
>>339103209
>Fatal frame maiden of black water
Digital only, and I don't like Nintendo account system so I don't buy digital.
>The wonderful 101
not interested
>Splatoon
would buy
>Bayonetta 2
would buy
>Donkey Kong tropical freeze
I've grown tired of most platformers.
>>
>>339103598
if you are amerilard than its digital only
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.