[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Picked this thing up for $2 on flash sale expecting absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Killzone_Shadow_Fall_Box.jpg (33 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
Killzone_Shadow_Fall_Box.jpg
33 KB, 256x320
>Picked this thing up for $2 on flash sale expecting absolutely nothing at all
>End up with fun as fuck multiplayer mode

Holy shit how come I didn't know about this? Its so refreshing after nearly two years on Destiny, to go to a game that isn't just campers and shitters. 30 half-hour matches and I've yet to be tbagged once, in destiny shit literally happens every match. God damn.
>>
>>339085676
Killzone on Vita is way better.
>>
>>339085789
I've got it though PS+ a few months back, it was okay, but I wouldn't say better.
>>
>>339085676
It's definitely not a bad game but it sucks that the campaign was rushed for launch.
>>
>>339087309
Yeah, it looks really just incredible, and the first few levels were amazing, but later on it just starts slowly becoming more mundane and dragged out.

I was just sad it didn't have more weapons like the primary Assault rifle/railsniper. Got me pretty excited with that futuristic stuff then almost instantly started giving me SMGs and shotguns.
>>
>>339087610
If the game had more time it could have been really great but I still enjoyed most of what it had to offer

Also fuck that gliding mission.
>>
People still play it? I'll have to go back to that one of these days.
>>
Resistance >>> Killzone
>>
>>339087802
One point where I raged so bad, just yelled at the screen at the top of my lungs "WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO GO!!!!"
>>
It cost 5 dollars on flash sale you liar.
>>
>>339087846
Resistance 3 maybe.
R3 I would legit call one of the best console shooters ever.
R2 was pure dogshit, and RFoM is te epitome of mediocre shooter.
>>
>>339088107
What's so good about it anyways compared to 2?

I never owned a PS3 but I always wanted to play that series along with Little Big Planet 2
>>
Why the fuck haven't they made a Killzone Collection?
Playing that shit in 60fps would be great, and KZ3 is fun as FUCK in coop.
Could even throw in an enhanced port of Mercenary since it uses the same engine.
>>
>>339087846
>PS2/PS3 series versus a PS4 game.
No. Maybe, if they ever come out with it, but no.

>>339087902
Paid $2.99 for it, not sure what the fuck you're looking at but you can shove that "liar" shit right up your ass faggot, I know how much I paid for it.
>>
>>339088352
>Paid $2.99 for it
Maybe you had a couple dollars in your account or you got it at a really great price.
>>
>>339088224
R3 had a stupidly fun campaign.
Insomniac went full Ratchet and Clank with the weapons, the level designs were amazing (dat train level), and bosses were actually a lot of fun.

Just overall a really great game, but the franchise was already dead by that point.
>>
>>339088467
Are you Canadian by chance?
Canadafag here. Was 5 bux on sale, which means it was probably 2 bux amerifats.
>>
>>339088776
I should really check it out.
I never really heard anyone talk about Resistance that much so I never really decided to give it a chance
>>
>>339088916
Nope, I'm amerifat

I didn't know about the sale as I already have the game
>>
>>339088926

Just be warned that there's a stupidly long install time at the beginning
>>
>>339089335
That's okay, I think they might have it on PS Now which is how I played MGS4

No install times which was pretty great.

Except for the ridiculous prices for renting a game it surprisingly works really well.
>>
>there will never be a UCA game
>nor a hellghast game
guerrila pls
>>
>>339090198
Mercenary?
Still wasn't good enough.
>you just take the neutral path in the end
Fucking hell, man. Should have had two more endings where you take a stance for helghast or ISA only.
>>
>>339091008
Nah, one where you play as a UCA grunt in the first extrasolar war
>>
>>339091189
Oh, okay then.
>>
>>339085676
Killzone went to shit after 2.
>>
>>339092818
If you say so.
>>
The series gave us Killzone 2 and thats enough
>>
File: 1463997583039.jpg (14 KB, 404x290) Image search: [Google]
1463997583039.jpg
14 KB, 404x290
>>339092818
I played 3 in splitscreen coop with my roommate and we actually lost track of time and beat the game in a single 7 hour session because we were having so much fun.
Yeah yeah PLAYING WITH FRIENDS MAKES EVEN SHIT GAMES GOOD but hey we had a blast so who gives a shit.

Also, I wish more games had splitscreen coop these days.
>>
>>339088776
Resistance 2 was a good example of "its a good game but its not a good [blank]"

They went too deep into the whole gritty thing and just weird me out. The 64 players fun-shooting multiplayer was really well done though
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.