[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ELEX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Elex_KeyArtFinal_FullHD.jpg (325 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Elex_KeyArtFinal_FullHD.jpg
325 KB, 1920x1080
Will the Gothic devs create another masterpiece or will it turn out mediocre like the Risen series?

http://elexgame.com/
>>
Is this dome time traveling game?
>>
>>339085737
It's Science-Fantasy.

A fantasy world pushed into the future.
>>
>>339085737
*some
>>
>>339085598
Literally all Piranha Bytes members that worked on the original Gothic left long ago.
Why do you think Risen is so mediocre?

Elex looks and sounds like a generic turd.
>>
>>339086170
>Literally all Piranha Bytes members that worked on the original Gothic left long ago
That's wrong.
Some keymembers left but the team doesn't consists of newbies. Plenty of Gothic devs are still there.
>>
Holy shit, they updated that fucking site.
>>
>>339085598
Looks promising, I would like to see more science fantasy type games.

Pls be good.
>>
>they said there's going to be 3 factions
>there's 4 of them on the website
>the 3 factions are going to be the Barbarians, the Priests and the Outlaws
>can't be Alb

What's the fucking point?
>>
>>339086948
Well, 4 factions exist. And the Alb are part of the world.
>>
>>339088287

I meant that only 3 factions were going to be joinable for the player. Alb is a no-go faction, despite the player character starting out as one.
>>
>>339088393
That part got explained pretty bad at the reveal yeah.

4 factions existing is nothing new but some people didn't know if the Alb are playable or not because usually factions only got presentated when they were joinable.

But okay - It was always 3.
>>
>>339086170
First Risen was fine. That being said I'm bretty excite about this
>>
I'm a bit excited for this, maybe them stopping trying to reinvent Gothic will mean a good game for once.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.