[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: The undisputed best games in their franchises
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
ITT: The undisputed best games in their franchises
>>
I was really disappointed by MGS3 and I don't like this game
>>
How did Kojima go from the perfect balance of gameplay and cutscenes to the abomination that is MGS4?
>>
>>339079880
I still think the first is the best. Third had issues on release and I wonder how many of you played it with the top down camera. Though I will say it forced me to take it slower so that was kind of cool, you can practically sprint your way through now. I also think I preferred the more serious tone of the first two to the bond spoof hijinks of the third. I will say though that snakeeater had a very solid ending chunk, took me a while to pull that trigger the first time.

Every MGS except the first has had a big backlash upon release.
>>
File: 1464240286042.jpg (733 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1464240286042.jpg
733 KB, 3840x2160
HARD MODE
>>
>>339080427
I've only played FO3 so I can't tell you anything except there's no way FO3 is the best one because it's pretty shitty. FO4 looks even worse.
>>
>>339080427
4 is shit, 3 is shit, and 1 and 2 aged like milk, so NV for me.

>>339079880
I agree I think 4 comes right after, tied with 2
>>
>>339080427
Give me that T-51
>>
MGS3 was good and more polished, but it will never be as comfy as MGS2.
>>
>>339080383
He was trying to completely finish so that he could do something else.
>>
File: -18531.jpg (21 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
-18531.jpg
21 KB, 736x552
>>339080964
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.