[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You just spent 3 minutes doing the last 2.5 laps perfect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: cover_large.jpg (264 KB, 600x746) Image search: [Google]
cover_large.jpg
264 KB, 600x746
>You just spent 3 minutes doing the last 2.5 laps perfect? Fuck you, you were 1/50th of a second too late in braking, try again.

This is the hardest fucking game of all time. You have to do everything split second perfect or else you fucking cartwheel across the map.
>>
Trackmania fans are losers. you wont win, You already lost.
>>
>>339075661
Was disappointed how bad this game was, has the apperance of a fun racer but it was fucking awful
>>
>>339075661
"Easy to get into, hard to master" - that's the Trackmania motto

>>339075848
What did you expect from a shitty console port?
>>
>>339075661
It's Trackmania - you don't win, only fail to lose.
>>
>>339075848
Black series is just fucking absurd like holy shit what the fuck were they thinking hard.

>>339075980
The game doesn't have all the stupid meme shit like horns and what not, but the gameplay and levels are the best in the series.
>>
>>339076134
>The game doesn't have all the stupid meme shit like horns and what not
If that's was the only problem it would amazing:
-Can't create dedicated servers with custom plugins
-No Dedimania, so there is no way (in-game) to compare your time against the top players' times
-I can't 'take down' or 'erase' the challenges I've have published, once a challenge it's up it stays in the cloud forever
-Very limited graphics options (in-game and in the launcher). For instance, I can't disable only the annoying bloom without lowering all other shader effects along with it
-You can't rename the tracks you've created
-Scrolling up and down on the leaderboards during a race is really clunky
-Can't see more than a few cars in the track at once (while in TM2 you could see more than a 100 cars)
-The opposite of the complaint above, you can't turn other players' ghosts off (some people like seeing other cars but some people don't, especially if you are in competitive server)
-Horrible console UI
-Unnecessary Uplay requirement
>>
File: 1464203779739.gif (3 MB, 800x352) Image search: [Google]
1464203779739.gif
3 MB, 800x352
>make a shitty consolized TM game
>it flops on all platforms

what's ubisoft's excuse this time?
>>
yeah, this was is garbage.

trackmania nations, the f2p one on steam was my first and i had fun with it, but this is ridiculously hard, and no fun allowed if you want the green medal.
>>
>>339076503
Most of the shit is irrelevant meme shit that doesn't affect the core gameplay

Only issues are not able to actually view the leaderboards (aside from position), and no ability to remove ghosts.

I'll also never understand in a time trial online mode where everyone is doing their own thing, why people prefer to play online rather than just playing on their own time for faster times and higher leaderboard positions.
>>
>>339076662
Game sold great especially on console. Have to remember it's a $40 price point.

Wouldn't say it flopped at all.

>>339076834
>the hardest medal in the game for beating dev times is hard to get
woah....
>>
>>339076860
>I'll also never understand in a time trial online mode where everyone is doing their own thing, why people prefer to play online rather than just playing on their own time for faster times and higher leaderboard positions.
Are you retarded, do you even know how dedimania works?
>>
>>339077503
Do you lack basic reading comprehension?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.