[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Overwatch have the potential to become big e-sportswise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 15
File: twitch.jpg (129 KB, 640x687) Image search: [Google]
twitch.jpg
129 KB, 640x687
Does Overwatch have the potential to become big e-sportswise? Where do you see it a year from now?
>>
It has potential to become what TF2 used to be. Perhaps even much bigger. Depends on how much the e-sports scene jumps on.
>>
Wait three months and see how well Overwatch holds.

It could be the next Starcraft or it's just a fad like many AAA games.
>>
>>339074639
Nobody cares about your trash kid non-game.
>>
>>339074639
>20 tick rate
>6v6
>"i win" ults
>op v op rock paper scissors

lolno, go back to your containment faggots
>>
It's going to try to be an E-sport and gather a crowd to an extend but nobody with a brain will take it seriously

just like hots
>>
I think we're going to see a very weird dynamic go on. Blizzard certainly has the ability to fund anything into legitimacy, and there's a large enough player base for competitive matches to have some kind of starting interest, but the deal breaker (trust me I'm an expert) is that the game is way too hectic and fast paced to follow as a spectator.

In CS, in Tribes, virtually every other shooter, there's an inherent pacing to the game where your attention is drawn to certain areas of the map or teams at certain times. In overwatch, it's just far too scatterbrained. There's always something going on the flanks. There's always someone respawning. There's always someone doing something to the point that there's too much to watch at any given time and it creates an anxious viewing experience because there's always action. Always. And most of that action happens off-camera,
>>
>>339074639
>Blizzard has spent more time marketing this piece of shit instead of actually putting thought into it.

I seriouslybdont understand how they can keep getting away with it
>>
>>339074639
I believe it has the potential to be the best video game period. Overwatch is such an amazing game. I have literally never played anything comparable to its genius.
>>
>>339074639
No. As such, it will have a large scene only if Blizzard dumps a lot of money into it.
>>
>>339075967
being competitive or fair is not required to be an e-sport. hearthstone is one of the biggest e-sports even though it's an RNG shitfest.
>>
>>339074639
I could see it happening if they turned ults off.

In fact, the game would be better without ults in general.
>>
>>339074639
No, but blizzard will push it anyway.

I give this game a year before getting empty.
>>
>>339074639
hopefully dead, i hate the hype behind it
>>
File: 1436395564412.gif (123 KB, 346x339) Image search: [Google]
1436395564412.gif
123 KB, 346x339
It would flop as a spectator esport.

Its clunky, shallow and koreans are already dismissing this game as bad.
>>
>>339074639
>pissbabby shootey powpow game
>with autoaim for your autoaim
>withwallhacks
>with low tickrate
>with no content
>with maps that are basically the same, aka one big plaza with a few corridors and ledges around it
>with I win buttons
>with characters that can get killstreaks while afk

>e-sports

lel.

Splatoon has a higher skill requirement and ceiling.
Ironically, it also had more content on launch.
And it was made by 5 newfags in training at Nintendo.

That says more than you shills ever could.

And lets be honest here, blizzard doesnt care about overwatch as a game, they're using it as a medium to shill garbage like comics and other merchandise that they're making as we speak.
They just wanted to recycle some of the assets from their failed abortion called "Titan"
>>
>>339076616
too bad its literally a joke inside of korea where it matters
>>
>>339077075
>koreans hate it

Good, one less group of ching-a-lings to ruin games.
>>
>>339077105
This post is fucking entirely true.
>>
>>339075967

>people still complaining about balance
>in a game where you can pick any character any time you die

I bet you think Bastion's OP.
>>
>>339077105
This.

They are just trying to make use of the colossal failure that was titan.
>>
>>339076142
This

Its well marketed like everything else from bilzz, but nothing new
>take any game
>transfer it to blizz universe
>???
>profit
>>
>>339077196
yeah the koreans are doing a great job at keeping starcraft alive and popular
>>
>>339077075
>implying the opinions of chinks mean anything
>>
>>339074639
>Where do you see it a year from now?

In the Free2Play section...
>>
>>339077324
>b-but anon, you just have to change character !
>changing character makes you lose your ult meter
Like pottery.
>>
The game needs to be a bit less bursty and some ultimates need to become harder to use and/or easier to counter.
>>
>>339077338
Koreans moved onto LoL.
>>
File: flop.png (102 KB, 511x351) Image search: [Google]
flop.png
102 KB, 511x351
>>339074639
>2 days
>>
Some TF2 pro players already moved to OW
>>
>>339074639
>shit normie appeal
>asstons of marketing

Anything has potential to be the next big thing with money backing it.

Remember Kotick saying sc2 failed to hit the mark for esports? They wont make the same mistake this time. It's not up to the game or the players. It's up to how much esports you shill.
>>
>>339077105
This.
The game will die out in less than a year. TF2 has nothing to worry about.
>>
File: 1425260657874.jpg (640 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1425260657874.jpg
640 KB, 900x900
>>339077348
Korea single handedly created esports and is the main consumer and producer of esports in the world. They also consistently breed elite players that completely outclass any other region.

I don't see why they wouldnt matter
>>
>>339074639
its a fun game, no doubt about it, but an esport? nah nigga
an esport requires some thought into it, and the way Overwatch is played out right now, won't stand a chance to be taken seriously. if competetive mode
-removed Overtime
-ults reset on death
-remove the big fat "YOU KILLED X" on a kill assist
-increase tick rate
-only allow 1 type of hero per team, no duplicates
than you'll have a competitive game
>>
>>339077723
>Korea single handedly created esports
Stop, weaboo shitter.
>>
it's a visual mess to watch, slow, and has a small skill ceiling, but that won't stop blizzard forcing it
>>
its a flavour of the year product

give it 3 years and you will have literally nobody playing it

its just shit accept it
>>
>>339077723
of only one game, which is Starcraft 2
which is also dying now
and even than Starcraft 2 has gone down the shitter players are leaving it to learn something better.
>>
>>339077774
except they did. Brood War was huge inside of korea in the late 90s
>>
>>339077105
>>339077314
>>339077325
>>339077667
dont even have the game, and like the rest of this shit hole that is v, haven even played it and is already shitposting,
>>
>>339077105
As much as I hate to say it, this anon is right.

Their intentions are crystal clear when they were selling fucking overpriced Tracer statues a year before the game was even released.

They even inadvertedly admitted it themselves. They dont care about overwatch as a game. They only need to to act like a giant ad for all the merch thats gonna come out.

Any money they can leech from stupid goys now is just free money.
>>
>>339074639
Installed on my PC.
>>
>>339075967
Do you understand why games like Street Fighter and Killer Instint are popular in the e-sport scene? The turn arounds and come backs make for an entertaining watch. Its why people want to watch Roy "Big Country" fight instead of GSP. It's why heavy weight boxing is more popular than featherweight.
>>
>>339077874
No they fucking didn't, know your history.
>>
>the potential

can we stop

hearthstone is an esport, literally anything can be one as long as its popular

and overwatch is insanely popular
>>
>>339074639

how? it doesnt even have ranked hahahahhaa, its for casuals
>>
>>339074639
Dead
>20 ticks
>4 gamemodes
>retarded "hard counter" system for heroes
>everyone is OP against everyone, making the combat an ult fest
>little to no progression
>nauseating art style and chara deseign
>boring AF after about 10 hours
>>
>>339077861
which in turn popularized esports worldwide and shaped a large part of gaming culture.
>>
>>339074639
I see Blizzard ruining the game with balance patches while E-Sports continues to be about LoL
>>
File: 1445883374276.png (34 KB, 791x491) Image search: [Google]
1445883374276.png
34 KB, 791x491
>>339077925
Literally playing right now.

Nothing he said was false.
>>
>>339077075
no they're not
>>
>>339078009
Yeah, so popular that the viewercount has dropped by 75% in 2 days.

cant really blame them, game has no content and gets stale after 3 hours of playing.
>>
>>339078097
and now its dead, they were big in the past but not anymore
>>
>>339074639
blizzard will pump money into it until it does
>>
>>339077925
The game had an open beta friendo, that's how we know it's shit.
>>
>>339077608
This is a thing?
>>
>>339078108
Yeah but he's a blizztard so anything that doesnt praise blizzturds is shitposting.

I bet he's still subbed to WoD, enjoying that year long content drought.
>>
>>339078191

I hope they do, it's less money for blizzard to squander on mobile quality games.
>>
>>339078176
dropped by 75% and it still has 100k viewers and is the second most watched game on twitch

so... thanks for proving my point, I guess?
>>
>>339078064
>20 ticks
the fact that you describe it as just "ticks" tells me you have no idea what you're talking about
i mean your point is valid, but you sound retarded. regardless, tick rate won't matter for high level competition since it will all be lan
>little to no progression
there is zero progression. are you trying to argue that getting statistically stronger from playing more is good for esports?
>>
>>339078187
I mean they still have a strangle hold on esports in terms of skill and they have had plenty of experience judging game's merit for esports. OV isn't going to survive for very long, it'll will be a TF2 or Smite level esport at most
>>
>>339077552
>using twitch streaming faggot viewers to judge wheter a game is good or not

fuck off faggot. half those people watching went and bought the game and are too busy playing it now
>>
>>339074639
These numbers don't have any meaning to me right now. Overwatch was just released, with the hype surrounding it, every streamer is playing it right now.
Meanwhile a few days ago, the beta had less than 10 viewers.
I myself don't see overwatch lasting very long on the spectator side.
>>
>>339074639
>e-sportswise
How? there's no skill involved.
>>
>>339078414
koreans are literally ONLY good at Starcraft, they're garbage at the big games like the MOBA shits, CS:GO and hell even Hearthstone
>>
>>339078458
>>
>>339078356
See
>>339077552
>>
File: effort.jpg (2 KB, 99x94) Image search: [Google]
effort.jpg
2 KB, 99x94
>>339078458
>a few days ago, the beta had less than 10 viewers
you mean when no one could play it and the only streams were VOD replays?
>>
Games designed with esports in mind never make it as esports. Blizzard have been desperately trying to get into the esports scene since Starcraft but the problem is they've been trying too hard. Overwatch is just another desperate attempt by them that's not going to go anywhere.
>>
>>339078456
>b-b-b-but I bet they're all busy playing the g-g-game

How predictable, I knew that that would be the excuse dribbling out of your fat gormless face.
>>
>>339078537
>koreans bad at MOBAs.

LoL is dominated by the Korean teams.
>>
>>339078537
Except the part where they have the best LoL teams in the world and play FPSs that are only really popular in korea. Also Hearthstone is a joke inside of korea. No one wants to supports an Esport that is so heavily reliant on RNG
>>
>>339077723
>dota 2 the esport that rakes in the largest prize pool doesn't even have korean support
>top teams are all N/A EU and sometimes China
>>
Ranked mode comes out next month.

At that time, people will stop dicking around and try to see what pros do.

OW e-sports will get a following

OW will get it's "core" streamers

Could see it being one of the more viewed games on twitch, even a year from now
>>
>>339078559
see what

you can literally go to twitch right now and overwatch has 100k, how is that image relevant

how delusional do you even have to be to try to argue that the newest Blizzard ISN'T popular?
>>
File: 1451612449982.jpg (10 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
1451612449982.jpg
10 KB, 255x200
People who complain about ults are bad or haven't played the game. There are a bunch of issues with the game, but ults aren't one of them. The map design, spectator's view, and game deciding (stopwatch or not) are all much bigger problems
>>
>>339078660
>being this mad
>>
>>339077749
Did you never fucking play highlander?
>>
>>339078710
Dota 2 prizepools are directly funded by Valve and League is miles ahead of Dota 2 in popularity and they dominate that scene. Dota 2 just isnt played inside of korea
>>
I watched that tournament or whatever they held a couple days prior to the launch and it was boring to watch, and I had a decent understanding of the game from playing in the beta

also maybe it was just the guy controlling the spectator cam but it was also a clusterfuck and confusing at times with way too much shit happening on screen.

Don't see it having much appeal as a spectator sport which is what you need to draw the crowds
>>
>>339078781
Talk to me in a week kid, when the shiny turd polish has worn off.
>>
>>339078865
You got that backwards dude, most dota prizepools aren't even valve related
>>
I doubt it, it's very shallow atm
>>
>>339078725
>try to see what pros do
>pros will just spam like everybody because that's the best and only strategy
>nobody wants to watch this shit
>>
>>339078908
you realize I'm not even saying the game is good, right?

are you ACTUALLY trying to argue that a game with 100,000 (one hundred thousand) viewers isn't popular? Were you dropped on your head or something?
>>
>>339078865

This is like... Wrong on every single level.

DotA 2 has one tournament a year hosted by Valve, and it's prize fund is not funded directly by Valve. It's funded by players and it has not only the largest prize pool of any esports ever, but it also tends to be the most watched esports ever.
People who play DotA 2 at a professional level (and win) are the richest esports players alive.
http://www.esportsearnings.com/players The list is absolutely dominated by DotA 2 players.

It's like your entire post was backwards or something.
>>
>>339074639
>esports

the cancer of video games

every game that went "esports" is cancerous shit, what a coincidence
>>
>>339078959
oh my bad, dota 2 prizepools are crowdfunded + microtransactions. My point remains however
>>
>>339078365
by progression I mean things to achieve retard
>>
File: NGGR.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
NGGR.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
/V/ DOESN'T LIKE FUN!
/V/ SHITPOSTS ABOUT EVERYTHING, EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE ONLY PLAYED IT FOR 1 HOUR.

HOW ABOUT FUCK OFF, IF YOU DONT LIKE THE GAME DONT POST ON OVERWATCH THREADS.

>HURR DURR IT'S NOT SKILL BASED

IT FUCKING ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>339074639

Dead and buried, hopefully.
>>
Everyone is spamming it and arguing about wether it's good or not like idiot children so it's probably gonna take off.

I like but I hate e-sports so whatever suck a dick nerds.
>>
>>339079264
I love fun. I wish Overwatch was fun.
>>
HotS : Dota = Overwatch : CSGO
And you all saw how well HotS fared
>>
Blizz can afford to force it as an e-sport until it catches on.

And if it doesn't, they will hide it away like HotS.
>>
>>339076253
This, Blizzard have invested to much for it not to be successful

But at the same time it really isn't very good to watch. The games big problem is there is no small achievements in a match, you either clear away the enemy or don't. This makes teh game feel like something of a stalemate half the time, but when you can't tell what is going on this is even worse. But People are watching it
>>
>>339079264
I will stop posting threads about how bad Overwatch is when you stop making OW threads on /v/ and move your fat ass over to /vg/
>>
>>339075794
>It has potential to become what TF2 used to be.

TF2 was never a proper esport. So nothing.
>>
>>339074639
Blizzard wants it to and likely believe it can. They had a great deal of comp play tests before release and there were a great deal of beta weekly events. The problem is that it doesn't make a good spectator sport, to me at least.

The meta developing now is essentially: Need offense? Double McCree because his midrange DPS is so good.

Double Winston all the time because they force the enemy team to separate.

Lucio is the only support.

And as much fun Overwatch is, watching just how basic the chokepoints are, it just drags on until everyone ults and the round ends.
>>
>>339079264
you're fucking deluded
>>
>>339079274
Summer-fags are already here?
>>
>>339078791
They're bad design that rewards shitty players.

If they didn't fill passively and reset on death, then they'd be fine.
>>
>>339079394
Sometimes there are amazing plays that surprisingly dont get play of the game, those just go to bastion or the dwarf>>339078660
>>
The first big tourney for this will establish it as competitive

Shitloads of teams will enter, since the first ones to get far will obviously be the ones to get sponsored
>>
>>339079394
Sometimes there are amazing plays that surprisingly dont get play of the game, those just go to bastion or the dwarf
>>
>>339078725
>see what pros do
Oh fuck off. They can't do anything anybody else hasn't since the game's variety is bland as fuck
>>
Im just wondering if the matchmaking mode coming soon will revitalise TF2
>>
>>339079663

Going by the idiots who think Bastion and Mei are OP, you are quite wrong thinking people are as good as the pros.
>>
>>339074639
That's laughable. The skillcap in this game is basically baby-tier.
>>
>>339079394
Sometimes there are amazing plays that surprisingly dont get play of the game, those just go to bastion or the dwarf
>>
>couldnt wait to try overwatch after seeing dva
>so cute, so sexy, probably extremely skill based right?
>She can shoot. and thats about it

What blizzard fails to understand is that casuals want to think they're good, so give them atleast something that takes skill all the overwatch characters are so fucking shallow
>>
>>339077774
Weeaboo is for Japan. The word you're looking for is Koreaboo
>>
File: wew.jpg (56 KB, 502x755) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
56 KB, 502x755
serious question for anyone in the thread

Is there an "auto-aim slider" option for consoles, that adjusts how much the game corrects your aim?

My friend told me there was and he's generally full of shit.
>>
>>339078975
>>339078895
It's pretty clear that there needs to be some major overhaul of the way the game plays for it to be even slightly competitively viable. The maps in particular are ACTUALLY horrendous.

Also, they need a better gamemode. Payload and koth are joke modes that are impossible to balance, especially in a game with infinite ammo. They were completely broken even in TF2, and that game only had 9 classes to deal with and no plans to release new ones.
>>
>>339077534
The Hearthstone of MOBA's. Makes sense.
>>
File: 1451261392356.png (26 KB, 519x526) Image search: [Google]
1451261392356.png
26 KB, 519x526
If this game is so casual and easy then why are there so many trash players?
>>
>>339079264
Then stop flooding the board with 100 fucking OW thread a day you stupid moronic blizzcucks.
>>
Fucking kek the game is number 1 on twitch. I remember when shitposters still had the argument that the game is dead because it's below assfaggots and counter strike on twitch.
>>
File: 1443544561162.jpg (78 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1443544561162.jpg
78 KB, 550x550
>>339079264
>aimbots (s76, winston, reaper, mc cree, symestra)
>wallhacks (widowmaker)
>mei herself
>the game itself is a mess, poeple use their abilities more than their weapons
ITS NOT SKILL BASED FAGGOT? ITS GARBAGE
>>
if the game does fail i hope there will be more porn being made
>>
>>339080016
Same reason people lose lives in modern Kirby games. Low skill ceiling does not make up for incompetence.
>>
>>339080016

Even if they are trash, at the end of the game they're getting 20 golden medals and being told they did amazing and they're super people who're good at the game.
>>
File: 1464168313931.jpg (15 KB, 180x239) Image search: [Google]
1464168313931.jpg
15 KB, 180x239
>>339074639
That game is HOTS in 3D with about the same skillcap. It's so shallow and boring after a couple days of play I'll be surprised if it still appears in the first page of twitch in one month from now. As for turning it into an E.sport...
>>
it's 40 fucking euros + it has shit like "le skains we want dota audience and case openings"

this is the absolute peak of its popularity, from now on it's all gonna go down
>>
File: 1463173474132.jpg (338 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463173474132.jpg
338 KB, 1280x720
>>339077075
>and koreans are already dismissing this game as bad.

[citation needed]
>>
>>339080132
There is already hacks? Shit, I was thinking of buying it.
>>
>>339079443

TF2 had its heyday before esports as we know them today were really a thing. StarCraft was played competitively in SK, but that was about it, and live streaming games wasn't popular, either.

I think it'll wind up boiling down to whether or not all the casuals who picked it up are still interested in a year, and how hard/regularly Blizzard pushes new updates.
>>
>>339074639
I honestly have a hard time seeing a fps getting big as a spectator sport. It's one thing to play, but there no way to see the entire map movement at the same time.

I think it's the biggest flaw for fps shooter in general.
>>
>>339080618
>There is already hacks?

Some "pro" players are already using hacks in tournaments run by Blizzard. It's literally the worst and most pathetic esport scene in years.
>>
>>339079264
I'd rather play the Doom multiplayer than Overwatch
>>
>>339080618
No, there are actual character capacities that are actually into the game. Blizzard is just that fucking genious.
>>
>>339080669
halo 2 mlg was popular
>>
>>339080959

Overwatch is actually not total shit though.
>>
>>339081068
>halo 2 mlg was popular

It was a joke and only had any traction because Microsoft pumped millions into Halo esports over the years. Now consider what happened to that.
>>
>>339080724
Is there proof of this?
>>
>>339074639
When I watch Dota 2, I use it as ways to improve at the game, same with CS Go.

I dont think OW has that same depth, its a fun game, but I think it terms of esports itll be like heroes of the storm
>>
>>339081216

Some players were obviously using hacks but you cannot bring hard evidence unless Blizzard knows something about it, which is not gonna happen.
>>
File: 1462512123533.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1462512123533.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
the things that make you win a game of dota 2 are absurd though.

>be afk at beginning
>2 minutes late to lane
>other team figures your ally is solo, doesn't calculate you rotating in at level 1
>get first blood
>one of them cracks mentally and throws the entire game over first blood
>you win

Good game
>>
Team Fortress 2 is way more competitive, more balanced and way better :/
>>
>>339077105
>shill garbage like comics
The comics are free online.
>>
>>339081215
yea just say random stuff and try to sound smart
>>
>>339082168

I don't have to try. Also tell me where are all those Halo tournaments now?
>>
figured I'd give it a month or so before I gave it a serious look. All I saw was an inferior and less charming TF2.

If Korea picks it up, then who knows. Though, right now it seems they're only interested in LoL and SFV, which is fine by me. SFV needs all the help it can get to reach its potential.
>>
File: 1459667054351.webm (3 MB, 416x600) Image search: [Google]
1459667054351.webm
3 MB, 416x600
It's too much of a clusterfuck to watch, it isn't viewer friendly
>>
>>339077608
TF2 is a sinking ship and Blizzard literally paid some of them to do that. They would be insane to not go for this opening no matter what is the outcome.
>>
>>339082452
Nice greentext cockmunch
>>
>>339074639
Depends on how the ranked format is and balance comes out
>>
>>339082585
What?
>>
>>339074639
As a dead F2P game with a P2W cash shop.
>>
>>339082452
S-source?
>>
>>339082521

Most people playing TF2 play casually, collect hats or play custom maps and modes. Overwatch is just offering shitty 6v6 modes on a few maps.

The only people are gonna move are the competitive players that got banned in the recent banwave.
>>
>>339074639
In the trash
>>
>>339077105
Splatoon also doesn't have invites between friends. The game was made for children
>>
>>339074639
btw if you look at the twitch streamers, you see LIRIK is pushing the game. Otherwise it would be like 5th or 6th place. Even with the 10000+ streamers
>>
>>339079264
/v/ just hates it when /v/ talks about /v/ related things.
>>
>>339074639
The esports scene is not something that can be controlled.

Every company now is trying to make their game an esports game.
Every get has a forced esports championship now.
As a result, the e-scene is heavily diluted.

Overwatch is being marketed so heavily that it will stay populated, but don't expect it to rise to the levels of esports fame like starcraft or league are at, or where Halo and smash used to be at, because those games made it there on popularity in the esports scene alone.

If I had to guess, esports is going to take a bit of a hit with all these companies abusing the term and the scene in general.
>>
It'll fail, but that won't stop Blizzard from pumping crazy amounts of money into it trying to make it bug. They've been doing the same with Heroes of the Storm, giving it a bigger stage and prize pools than Starcraft despite it getting less viewers than SC2 and every other MOBA.
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.