[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many gamers whine and bitch so much. They seem like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: images (8).jpg (5 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
5 KB, 189x267
Why do so many gamers whine and bitch so much. They seem like the most vocal and ornery. Have they ever had a good day?
>>
are you bitching about people bitching?

why do you have so many pictures of naked, crying babies saved?

these questions and more
>>
They just wanna win. Since they cannot win at anything else in their lives so easily.
>>
>>339073231
Another Overwatch thread?

I think it's because gamers ego are way too high to admit maybe it's their fault they're losing, so they bitch at everyone else.
>>
>>339073396
Yes I am. And i'm not speaking of all gamers, but the one's who constantly bitch and complain
>>
People whine and bitch about everything all the time.
This is not a gamer exclusive phenomenon.
>>
Passion for the hobby and access to a soapbox (the internet).
>>
File: 1462297762623.jpg (271 KB, 486x720) Image search: [Google]
1462297762623.jpg
271 KB, 486x720
>>339073396
WE SHALL FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z
>>
>>339073641
Stop defending it.
This attitude is at it's worst amongst the gaming community.
"Everyone else does it" is not a valid arguement, libtard.
>>
>>339073641
But they get so passionate and uptight about the smallest of things. Example, youtube gaming community
>>
File: Gamers.jpg (743 KB, 2160x2164) Image search: [Google]
Gamers.jpg
743 KB, 2160x2164
gamers are still upset because their stupid hobby has liberals voicing their OPINIONS in it, they threw a tantrum with gamergate to try and force these people out but then lost spectacularly 1 year ago.
>>
>>339073858
Everyones worrying about the liberal invasion, but the indie scene seems to be coming along well
>>
>>339074018
yup
fuck these neo-reactionaries and their baseless accusations about indie devs.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.