[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Xbox Scorpio and NX due to be released next year >Sony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: original (1).jpg (53 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
original (1).jpg
53 KB, 640x360
>Xbox Scorpio and NX due to be released next year
>Sony only has an half assed upgrade
Microsoft and Nintendo are basically fucking Sony in the ass by cutting gen 8 in half and starting gen 9.
Sony is so focused on VR crap they don't even realize they are being left behind.
And we all know customers love to upgrade their tech very often, see smartphones.

Is this a really stupid move by Sony?
>>
Nintendo is weaker than regular PS4 LOL
>>
PS4 is so far ahead that the competition has to start again and begin a new gen.
>>
>>339071160
Just build a PC at this point this console generation is saaaaaaad
>>
>>339071420
To bad they are late to the gen 9 party
>>
>>339071160
>implying that the NX will be a powerful shitty console and not a shitty gimmicky piece of crap

>implying that Ms will release a more powerful console when they are losing money with the boner

KYS
>>
>>339071906
None of those implications has been made in what OP wrote, you enormous tumor of society.
>>
I can already see shitposters calling the NX and Skorpio "gen 8.5' to make them closer to the PS4 Neo.
>>
NX might not be a home console
>>
>>339073568
It's clearly an hybrid.
>>
File: 1461644400855.jpg (34 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1461644400855.jpg
34 KB, 514x536
>>339071906
>KYS

this site is 18+ kiddo
>>
>>339071160
>Is this a really stupid move by Sony?
In short, yes. Nobody will want a gen 8 console when there are new and shiny gen 9 ones.
>>
File: 37920742830.png (2 MB, 1398x1464) Image search: [Google]
37920742830.png
2 MB, 1398x1464
D E L E T E T H I S !!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1436035696476.png (988 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
1436035696476.png
988 KB, 599x600
>>339074927
No
>>
>>339071598
But graphic card need to be upgraded faster than a console.
>>
>>339071598
There aren't any graphic intensive games I want that would require me to build a PC

Unless Civ VI or DoW 3 are partaking in a ruse and actually have achieved photorealism
>>
Scorpio is just a Neo copy, not the next Xbox.

Even if it's more powerful Sony has already hit 40m sales, the vast majority already have picked their team for this generation.

MS will just have to try harder next gen, and NX is gonna shit the bed because Nintendo can't just make something normal and need MUH INNOVATION WE PIONEERS AND SHIEEETT
>>
microsoft really missed an opportunity by not calling their new console an xbone
then we'd really be forced to call the current xbone the one
>>
>>339077337
Or X1, pronounced ex one.
>>
>>339077216
>Scorpio is just a Neo copy, not the next Xbox.
Uh, no. Microsoft will release a Xbox 1.5,which will be an upgrade like Neo. Skorpio is a totally new console.
>>
>>339071160
>>Sony only has an half assed upgrade
Yeah, what a shame Sony isn't forcing you to buy a whole new console. The original PS4 is still more powerful than every other console available right now, and there's no games yet that require an upgraded console.
>>
>>339073693
I'd almost consider buying it just for that hybrid, but I'm waiting at least a year so I can see what is actually coming out for it.
>>
>>339077216
They made it pretty clear that Scorpio is the new console

Phil Spencer said he wasn't going to do an Xbone.5 and the supposed hardware for Scorpio is too much of a leap for it to be a small upgrade
>>
>>339077808
I will buy it only if it is a handheld or at least a handheld hybrid.
>>
>>339071598
But I want to play bloodborne and uncharted 4
>>
>>339077538
Sony will be remembered to be always one gen behind and for bleeding money thanks to VR shit.
>>
>>339071598
>Liking Western games
I am Setsuna is the only good confirmed JP game for PC this year too.
>>
>>339077538
Anon the PS4 can't even do 1080p 60FPS
>>
>>339078860
Who needs 60 fps though? This meme needs to stop.
>>
>lolol ps4 nogaems, xbox will wreck it
>ps4 sells like 20 million units more than the xbox
>derp xbox will have so much power, it will wreck the ps neo

And still noone will buy the xbox. It has no exclusives, a much MUCH smaller userbase (->friends are more likely to have a ps4 than a xbone, leading to more ps4 sales) and judging from the current specs all the new power will be wasted as fuck, just like on the bone.

Nintendo will not even be a factor, if no miracle happens the NX will be the last console, crashing as hard as the WiiU
>>
>microsoft and Nintendo are basically fucking Sony over for putting out gen 9 consoles when Sony isn't yet
>implying Sony didn't fuck both of them in gen 8 so hard they had no choice

Never in history has the xbox or nintendo sold so poorly compared to playstation in a generation as gen 8. They need to reclaim these losses by showing everyone they have something more powerful than the playstation on the market now. The sad truth is A LOT of people who buy consoles don't look at exclusives but look what sells better as a point of reference for quality. If nintendo and xbox didn't put these gen 9 systems out now the current gap in U/One sales to PS4 would just grow larger making further confidence in xbox and Nintendo to be lost. Also by waiting they'd risk competition with Sony's gen 9 console which could be a death sentence if things go the way they have been for the last 4-5 years.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.