[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your opinion on the Shy Pooper series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Your opinion on the Shy Pooper series
>>
File: sly cooper carmelita sketch.png (596 KB, 611x610) Image search: [Google]
sly cooper carmelita sketch.png
596 KB, 611x610
Of all of the Sony-published platformers, the Sly Cooper games are my favorite. New game when?
>>
>>339064380
I love the first game and only the first game. I feel like Sly lost it's direction after the first which to me was a really good 3D platformer.
>>
>>339064380
I'm with the popular opinion on this one, Sly 2 is by far the best
>>
>>339064380

The first game is great and really capture what 3d platform were about, unfortunately it got shittier and shittier with the sequel, the third one even caught the "and it's shitty friend" bug from sonic
>>
Good series but my memories of 1-3 are all melded together and I don't remember whats from what game
Except that one bayou rhythm minigame in the first one
>>
>>339064978
Sly 1 was a lot like Crash Bandicoot with a sneaky thief motif. Sly 2 is basically the ancestor of Assassin's Creed, although I think Sly 2 did a lot more with a lot less than AssCreed.
>>
>>339064790
This guy gets it. Sly had some mature story beats that I really enjoyed, and was the only one of the Sony mascots that never went grim-dark some point (Ratchet), or tried to move age demographic (Jak).
>>
>>339067680

>Ratchet
>grimdark
>>
>>339067953
Do you remember the first game? It was pretty damn dark story wise.
>>
>>339068056

Drek was more foreboding compared to the other villains in the series, but it was never "grimdark"
>>
>>339064380
got em all on vita and am playing again. shits so fukken tite but hole
>>
>>339067953
Deadlocked is what I was referring to senpai.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.