[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys killed the second elusive target already? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: p1_1985542_6e345daa[1].jpg (29 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
p1_1985542_6e345daa[1].jpg
29 KB, 460x215
Have you guys killed the second elusive target already? It's a little bit harder than the first one, though again, nothing too complicated. At least you can't SA it in two minutes.

Morocco looks fun, though. I like levels with some contrast to them.
>>
He's in the mansion, right? I'll give it a shot later. Surprised Morocco is here so fast, I thought late next month for sure
>>
>>339064051
Yeah, he's alternating between library/room opposite the library/wine cellar. Also he's got two bodyguards and a servant showing him around the house following him.
>>
>>339062739

how do you not get bored of replaying the same mission over and over again? goddamn I tried to enjoy this game but I honestly had more fun with absolution.
>>
>>339064353
because it has a lot of different ways to take out targets
>>
I was away from home for the first one and I'm away from home now, so I missed both. I like the concept of the Elusive Targets, but I really hope they start releasing them more often.
>>
>>339062739
pretty sure you can sa it in two minutes. even 30 seconds or something. high score is like 205k which means he just shot the guy and left. the ai doesnt even notice the body cause theyre too busy looking for a shooter so you still get all the points
>>
Started undercover in the lemon garden, learnt his pattern, chucked a ducky next to the bookshelf he inspects in the library room, ez-pz. Would've tried something fancier if these marks weren't a one-time thing
>>
>>339064871
It does make you play more conservatively, maybe even apprehensively
>>
>>339062739
i somehow found it easier to kill him than the forger, even if you start at the plaza with your suit

>go to ica apartament
>jump down from the roof and go to the fountain and enter the sewers
>find room that's to the right from garage
>there are barrels you can hide behind and a box
>distract guards with coins and pack them to the box
>do the same with the target but just hide him behind the barrels
>if you are not going for silent assassin take luigi's disguise

i didn't do silent assassin because fuck that subduing bug
>>
>>339065946
also, they really should release those missions someday again and leave them for good, I'd love to try something sophisticated against those targets instead just looking for the weakest link
>>
File: Capture.jpg (57 KB, 865x518) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
57 KB, 865x518
Was pretty fun, unequipped all but coins and turned off all the hud. Then Used 2 spaghetti cans for the guards and drowned the guy after poisoning the wine.

I approve, even though he had a pretty repetitive walk cycle
>>
I don't have that level dlc, so i can't get him :^(
>>
>>339067029
How do you use spaghetti cans on guards? Throw them at their heads? Or do they come around and sample the sauce?
>>
I got him from the kitchen out the window through the main building window headshot then jus walked out
>>
>>339067195
got one of them to separate on their way into the celler, threw it him, and threw the other after distracting the second with a coin when he went into the toilet with the mark. Then walked up to congressman and finished it.

only got like 160,000 something, but did get SA and the rush of it was incredible when I pulled it off
>>
>>339067531
I gotcha. I'm going to try this tonight, maybe a different approach though. I might try and snipe him if i can get line of sight
>>
I pulled my hair during the last elusive mission and then pulled the little hair I had left when I later found out you apparently CAN restart the mission if you fuck up, at least if my fellow anons are to be believed..

Can someone please clarify exactly what you can and can not do?
>>
>>339062739
Just did it then, snuck in from the apartment roof to the kitchen and shot him in the head while he was in the library and bolted out

For some reason I had a non target kill penalty even though I only shot one bullet and it definitely only hit him so I didn't get SA annoyingly.
>>
>>339067975
if you want to get him with the wine, I recommend going in through the laundry room. Very useful disguise in the room next to the glass. Worst part about using the rat/toilet method is they both go in with him.
>>
I liked Paris, Sapienza a shit, don't think I'll buy Morocco.

Overall this game is a big disappointment, only two elusive targets since release, no weapon customization, bullets don't go through doors or thin walls, terrible scoring mechanics giving you 0 score if you kill anyone, I'm really pissed off.
>>
>>339068476
you can as long as 47 doesn't die or targets gets killed/escapes
>>
>>339068476
You can restart until you kill the target.

After the target is dead, you can't restart anymore.
>>
>>339068793
>liking Paris more than sapienza
You are the first person I've seen with this opinion
>>
>>339068476
As long as you don't die or the target doesn't die you can restart from the menu as many times as you like. Just don't die or kill the target
>>
>>339068793
>sapienza a shit

uwotm9
>>
>>339068476
You can't die and you can't kill him, dunno if you can reset if you raise an alarm. Your death and his are final. I recommend just scouting it out a few times raising no alarms or suspicion, figure out his pattern and your method of attack, then reset til you find out his starting point (if you care about time bonuses), then execute it.
but be sure to have a backup plan and exit path plotted
>>
>>339068793
>bullets don't go through doors or thin walls

Pretty sure the sniper rifle you unlock in Sapienza has bullets capable of penetrating walls.
>>
>>339068864
>>339068868
>>339068914
>>339069032

Gotcha. Now I can play this mission without feeling like I'm disarming a live bomb.
>>
>>339068964
that's how it is.

>>339068869
I never managed to trigger any sequence so my play through are always the same, the level is big but boring, 3/4 of it doesn't have anything of worth and is just a glorified corridor.
I just want to kill people through doors and windows with my packaged sniper rifle.
>>
File: huuuuu....png (51 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
huuuuu....png
51 KB, 240x232
>>339069128
And in blood money I could give any weapon high penetration round and shoot people through any thin surface.
I fucking hate the unlock system and the lack of customization kills me.
>>
It's weird that he's in the mansion and not using the huge empty lawyer's office. I guess that's for the Menendez bros later.
>>
>>339069396
It'll probably come. They keep adding improvements with each new mission that retroactively works with the previous ones Well at least they did with the second one...
>>
>>339069396
>And in blood money I could give any weapon high penetration round and shoot people through any thin surface.

doesn't the new sniper rifle have superb penetration?
>>
>>339069610
too bad I already gave up, it's really not worth it to me, too many issues with the core gameplay, too much focus on arbitrary scoring, and the one feature they gloated about has been half assed.

They should have made more, smaller, more varied, self contained levels and removed the absolution scoring system but I guess they didn't get the memo
>>
>>339069880
Your loss. I usually don't give a fuck about the scores, I just wanna have fun and kill targets in weird ways and fuck around with the NPCs
>>
>still haven't fixed knockout bug
>still haven't fixed sound mine
>still haven't added non-shit blood pools
>>
>>339070119
BUT ANON THINK OF THE LIVE COMPONENTStm
>>
>>339070596
they better fix this shit by the 31st or at least the first two
>>
File: recoil.gif (532 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
recoil.gif
532 KB, 460x259
>>339067252
shot him but was immediately found out, sprinted in a panic and trapped myself in a dead end room with no hiding spot so guards were just waiting outside for me to show. I was fucking sweating. I opened the door, threw out an explosive and detonated it, killing two guards, ran out and shot the third guard, changed into his clothes and made my escape.

Fucking messy as shit, I definitely felt way more amateur than Paris' elusive target.

>>339068545
if you escaped via the yellow car there's a man in the middle of the road sometimes that will get run over.

>>339069032
that's kind of the fun of it for me
>>
>>339069306
if you can't find triggers or special events it's time to turn those hints back on, because there are shitloads.
>>
>>339069306
I have to say

I get that on a mechanical level they want the targets to have a natural behaviour loop that they will execute infinitely to allow players to fuck around in the map as long as they want while they learn it, but honestly I think that's misguided design wise.

I would like it much more if there were at least 3 or 4 additional, scheduled, one-time events that the targets would do and then never repeat (eg if lunch was actually served regardless of whether you made it inside the mansion or not by a certain time - say 7 minutes into the mission)
>>
>>339072445
Nobody likes timer ticking, that's just how it is. I remember Deadly Cargo in Contracts that actually had a timer on SWAT assault, and it was more annoying than anything, in my opinion.

However, you do get that at the fashion show with Novikov going on stage regardless of you tampering with anything.
>>
>>339070825
Or else what, you fucking faggot? Huh?
>>
That stoner hippie faggot in his flat with a spliff pushed the pleb out his window lelle
>>
I like having three or four blades on me and chain throwing them insta headshots
>>
>>339074357
I like knocking people out with cannon balls to the face.

I really hope they in the future they will let you bring any "weapon" from any level into any other level.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.