[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it. Even Dina's drawing looks better than the finished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: mightnumber9[2].jpg (165 KB, 700x752) Image search: [Google]
mightnumber9[2].jpg
165 KB, 700x752
Admit it. Even Dina's drawing looks better than the finished product...
>>
it really doesn't
>>
>>339061019
Nah.

Go away Dina.
>>
>>339061019
Why did you have to gain so much weight Dina? You were the only attractive member of the anti-vidya bitch trio.
>>
>>339061019
Who?
>>
M9 character designs have always looked liked tumblr shit, I was legit surprised when I found out it was a Jap game. Looks amatuer hour as fuck.
>>
File: temp.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>339061260
Yes, it does.
>>
>>339061629

westernized Lebanese weaboo living in japan that sparked a controversy during the post-funding days of Mighty Number 9.

After being successfully backed on kickstarter and establishing a backer forum, a woman named Dina appeared as "a backer", gave a lengthy plea for more "strong female characters" in videogames and posted this atrocious fan art of Beck as a girl.

Afterwords she revealed she was the lead community manager for the games backers in a Penguin of d00m style intro and every back shat themselves. It was discovered that was tumblrite feminist with an inflated ego and terrible art who likely managed to get the job after allowing japs to shisk her kebab.

Given her history, backers feared she would have an influence on the games art (claiming to be drawing robots on her twitter) and as a multi-lingual link to the company could lie about what the fans want to further her agenda. While these fears haven't amounted to anything since the game is taking forever, what did happen is she made the backer forums into Neogaf and everybody was banned.
>>
>>339061019
I never knew why even after she was fired, and after all she was solely a janitor on the internet...some people here insisted on making her an icon like Anita Sarskeesian and directly responsible for conman's actions.

>>339061395
I bet this retard does genuinely believe she ruined something related to the project.
>>
>>339061019
uncanny shit is disgusting
>>
>>339063212
She was a red alarm. The kickstarter promised experienced workers from the game industry and the very first fucking thing we see is that dumb bitch who never played a megaman game before as the COMMUNITY MANAGER.
That level of brain dead retardation was only an omen for how bad this game was gonna be.
>>
>>339063212

Well at the time /v/ had "faith" that he wasn't a conman and focused on the girl who was really fucking up the ability for the backers to communicate with the company.

She's only paired with Anita and Zoe because they're all middle eastern feminists that antagonize videogames and they've all done shit together.
>>
>>339063630
>the girl who was really fucking up the ability for the backers to communicate with the company.
Well the problem with that was that what they were mostly trying to communicate at the moment was "WE THINK THE COMMUNITY MANAGER IS A CULTURAL MARXIST INFILTRATOR TRYING TO INSERT HER AGENDA INTO THE GAME"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.