[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are we bypassing Denuvo games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: CZlIBwJWYAEG3-r.jpg (10 KB, 477x249) Image search: [Google]
CZlIBwJWYAEG3-r.jpg
10 KB, 477x249
surely you're aware of sites/forums that'll charge you $2 to install ANY Denuvo game
>>
>>339054628
post links to these sites/forums
>>
>>339054628
not going to give some russian guy access to my pc
>>
>>339054975
wait a sec...you are this stupid?
>>
>>339054628
>$2
more like 10EUR
payed for the new total war hammer, still better than giving money to publishers
>>
>>339055243
u r doin it wrong. u probably baught keys...i aint talkin bout dat shit
>>
I've yet to see a single game using denuvo that I'd spend the time and disk space pirating anyway.
>>
>>339054628
No. I actually like Denuvo. No games with denuvo are even talked about in this shithole of a poorfag country. They're losing a lot of publicity in exchange for a safeguard against a nonexistent threat.
>>
so what do the sellers actually do?
i know it started off with you having to let someone remote into your pc to login and set things up.

are they just handing over luma tickets now?
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 419x483) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 419x483
>paying for piracy
>>
>>339054628
>bypassing
>literally just abusing family sharing
>with very high possiblity of getting your account banned because of breaking ToS
>no way to get that money back, no guarantee you'll keep the games
>all that for garbage AAA titles that aren't even worth playing for free

Whoever falls for this deserves to get ripped off down to their underwear.
>>
Honestly the thing that got me to stop pirating wasn't any form of DRM but fact that games are a bloated unoptimized mess and I don't feel like downloading 50GB only to find out it's shit.
>>
>>339058060
Seriously

That defeats the purpose of pirating, its the same for people who pay to access secret club torrent sites
>>
>pay to pirate

NEVER
>>
I guess you call these guys... professional pirates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.