[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're in charge of a Dark Souls Animation. What are your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: mqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 320x180
You're in charge of a Dark Souls Animation.
What are your ideas or even jokes?
>>
>DaS3 havels guy appears
>naked nigger with a straight sword shows up and stunlocks him to death
>>
no matter what happens. who ever hits first wins
>>
File: 5b1.jpg (138 KB, 720x539) Image search: [Google]
5b1.jpg
138 KB, 720x539
Solaire is afraid of the dark and has a sun nightlight. He sleeps in his armor, helmet and all. In the morning an alarm clock rings and he throws a lightning spear at it.
>>
>>339055268
nice
more solaire storys?
>>
thanks for the ideas guys now I can make my video and get views ofc I won't credit you :) :)
>>
>>339054361
Invading the world of a host with two phantoms, a sunbro and a blueberry.

Literally spawning encircled by them.
>>
File: 1464320530922_1.jpg (46 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1464320530922_1.jpg
46 KB, 320x240
>>339054361
the animation will Be about a Brave Knight, his journey?
TO BECOME THE ULTIMATE DUMPLING
>>
My idea would be present some genuinly good concepts, have them spend most of the budget on pre-production, secretly licence all my ideas under a different name and financially run the production into the ground, because nothing good would ever come of this.

Just look at the comic. You know I'm right.
>>
>>339054361
>super knightly KNIGHT poses in maximum fashion souls and buffs himself or some shit
>red phantom with rugs and an estoc spams him to death in seconds
Haha funny and original (but also true)
>>
I would make it so you could take off your trousers and wank off as a gesture. Female would rub her pussy and shoot out a stream of pussy juice as the gesture ended. Male would fap and then cum shot as the gesture ends. They would moan as well.
>>
>>339055993
>some angry as fuck str build hulk charges a skinny dude with buckler and a dagger
>parry + hornet ring
Haha also original and funny (but true)
>>
litterally stop giving OP ideas for his video
>>
have the player realize they can roll forever and then proceed to have them roll through then entire game similar to that animation where the guy uses iron flesh and just walks through everything
>>
>Animation is mostly silent, with bits of dialogue mixed in when appropriate
>Tell story through visuals mostly, which implies heavily detailed environments
>No memes, no forced jokes, no fucking bullshit, just an animation about Dark Souls
>Boss fights are the highlight of the animation to mimic the games, showing intense fight scenes
>If there is ever comedy, it will fit the story
>Think Samurai Jack, but with Dark Souls

I think it would be pretty sweet.
>>
>>339055268
alarm clock is sum little bells
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.