[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you going to get both version anons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: DQXI-Announce-Init_Chara-Art.jpg (208 KB, 1584x889) Image search: [Google]
DQXI-Announce-Init_Chara-Art.jpg
208 KB, 1584x889
Are you going to get both version anons?
>>
File: 1410535412412.gif (230 KB, 512x251) Image search: [Google]
1410535412412.gif
230 KB, 512x251
If it gets translated yea
>>
>>339054072
Assuming they both get translated

If they don't, then I'll just get the PS4 version
>>
>>339054128
This.

I'll enjoy the PS4 more though because I've been dying for an HD turn based JRPG.
>>
>>339054128
They announced Dragon Quest fucking builders for NA, I'm 100% sure they will bring this one too
>>
>>339054267
What about 3ds one anon?
>>
>>339054350
Oh .. well, ask Nintendo ...
>>
>>339054072
Hell I dunno man, I will 100% get the PS4 version though no question.
>>
>>339054072
Yes. PS4 is obviously going to be the main version but the 3ds version still looks awesome and ridiculously comfy.
>>
>>339054128
DQB was announced for the west.
DQ11 is all but confirmed. The question is if we'll get anything else. DQX? Probably not. DQM? Here's hoping.
>>
>>339054072

I will buy both the 3DS and PS4 versions without question. If they actually get brought to the west. And if it gets put on PC, I'll buy multiple copies for my friends.

>>339055197

>DQ11 is all but confirmed.
No it hasn't. Stop tempting fate. Especially when it comes to this company.
>>
>>339055197
You sure about 3ds one? Think again
>>
>>339054072
Maybe not immediately, but I do plan on getting both eventually. PS4 version first of course.
>>
>>339055556
Not who you're responding to, but wouldn't you agree that Dragon Quest is getting revived?

Why else would they say

"When we released Dragon Quest Heroes last year, we always said that we wanted to bring more Dragon Quest games to the West. You could say that Dragon Quest Heroes laid the groundwork for Dragon Quest games on PS4 and we’re now ready to start building on those foundations!
Today actually marks the 30th anniversary of the Dragon Quest franchise and as part of the celebration, I am very happy to announce that Dragon Quest Builders is officially coming to North America this October (2016) on PS4 and PS Vita!"

We've gotten 2 spin-off games on PS4 and the main series remakes on 3DS. I think Square Enix heard us.
>>
File: ogrelovesslimes-1.jpg (492 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
ogrelovesslimes-1.jpg
492 KB, 1280x800
>>339056973

We've gone from absolutely zero games to getting a few games announced, though its still taking a year between announcement and release. Its more that they're just returning to actually releasing them, but not going back and releasing all the past due games. Which is what I would consider a revival.

From their actions so far, it seems like we're going to get most DQ games from now on. But that's little comfort for the 4-5 years worth of games we missed. Which was the biggest boom for the series in Japanese history with a dozen games over 4 years.
>>
Dragon Quest 10 was ported to PC, Wii U, 3DS, PS4.

It's not being localized. But that means 11 will automatically for PS4. Fucking NeoGAF PS4 obsessed logic in here.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.