[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people getting bored of Overwatch already? Is it the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: Untitled.png (337 KB, 814x262) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
337 KB, 814x262
Why are people getting bored of Overwatch already? Is it the shallow characters or lack of maps?
>>
>>339053512
Prescisely
>>
>>339053512
>shallow characters or lack of maps
but Lol is #1
>>
>>339053512
>twitch streamers
>meaning anything

i don't even want that shit but come on, you can bait better than this
>>
You think any game can take away the audience of the two biggest normalfag games there are?
>>
It's not a game made to be played anon. You pay upfront, and Blizzard has made a game specifically to be bought and forgotten in a few days.
The sooner you drop it the easier it is for them to handle traffic.

The only people who will keep playing are whales who will be squeezed for cosmetics. It's genius.
>>
>>339053512
But every time you people post these pictures I see that it has more viewers than the last time you tried to shitpost.
>>
>>339053713
>Insults and learning curve scared me off of Dota: the post
Have some decency if you don't have dignity, admit how afraid you are.
>>
File: 1464365704755.png (386 KB, 981x262) Image search: [Google]
1464365704755.png
386 KB, 981x262
F
>>
>>339053863
I wasn't referring to DOTA, anon. Not in the least.

DOTA isn't even a normalfag game, it's a slavfag game.
>>
>>339053682
It means a lot if your game is trying to be "competitive".
>>
It's not free. It just can't hope to compete with games that are just as great or even better than it and that are also free, like LoL.
>>
>>339054125
Overwatch's competitive scene will be a joke due to how shallow the gameplay is. Its the Special Olympics of competitive fps.
>>
>>339053512
You keep making this thread, but notice what time you have to keep making it?
Most streamers that play overwatch are at work.
The only people streaming right now are those who can no-life stream, which usually includes dota, league, or hearthstone.

Look at who's streaming. They aren't american.

Wait until later tonight.
>>
Why do you kid sthink twitch views matter? All it take is one cancerous big streamer to get 30+ viewers not matter what he stream
>>
OP you underage dick weed.

New games by big publishers and marketing campaigns make launch exciting but when that fades the content of the game is apparent and people say ah, fucking hype bull sheets this game is just a TF2 clone, am outta ere.

Good experience gained and gone am afraid.
>>
>>339054513
30k+*
>>
>>339054513
>>339054578
There aren't many streamers that can retain their thousands of viewers when they're playing shit games.
>>
>>339054125
a fairly new game isn't gonna usurp the 2 biggest ASSFAGGOTS, another Blizzard shilled onto the scene, and the biggest competitive FPS out there
>>
Think of it as tennis.

Way more fun to play than it is to watch.
>>
Do you remember heroes of the storm?
Yeah, me neither.
>>
>>339053512
Lack of content. Few heroes which cannot be customized at all outside of cosmetic items, and just a handful of maps with only 3 different game modes. At least the game is super pretty, but the prettiness cannot be seen so clearly on shitty streams.
>>
>>339055101
yes it's a great game
>>
>>339053871
>b-but Battleborn
>>
File: 142153125315.png (423 KB, 1241x632) Image search: [Google]
142153125315.png
423 KB, 1241x632
They are too busy playing in the superior game.
>>
Simply not enjoyable to watch. It's colorful and interesting for the first time, but gets meh quickly.
>>
People are actually playing the game rather than watching.
>>
File: 1325508277948.jpg (30 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1325508277948.jpg
30 KB, 680x510
Blizz only paid for a couple of days of shilling.
people have been playing TF for so many years already why would they care
>>
>>339054125

The competitive mode is not even in the game yet.
>>
>>339057279
Doesn't matter. Games become competitive because they're fun or interesting to watch. Not the other way around.
>>
>>339053512
>Why are people getting bored of Overwatch already? Is it the shallow characters or lack of maps?
Isn't that CS:GO and League though?
>>
>>339054384
>You keep making this thread, but notice what time you have to keep making it?
Pretty much this.

Just last night around 10PM it peaked back to top again until 5AM.
>>
>>339053512
More importantly why Riot wastes so much money on Viewbots?
>>
File: 1402383733755.png (260 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
1402383733755.png
260 KB, 358x310
>people are watching a fucking mobile game than battlborn
>>
>>339053871
>needing to compare yourself to stilborn in order to look good
Wow, it's like beating a midget at basketball.
>>
>>339053512
>game has 59k viewers
>people still shitpost that it's not higher than spectator games that have been at the top for years
>>
>If your game isn't in the Top 4 that means everyone is bored of it
>>
>>339053675
LoL has over a hundred shallow characters

overwatch has like a dozen
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (23 KB, 260x200) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
23 KB, 260x200
I see the cliché twitch whores are already playing...
>>
>>339053512
They're playing it themselves?
>>
File: botizstronk.jpg (359 KB, 1634x920) Image search: [Google]
botizstronk.jpg
359 KB, 1634x920
>LoL
>legit viewers

ayy
>>
>>339058173
o shit waddup
>>
The Gaming community is shilling the shit out of this game giving it perfect scores or near perfect. The game is fun for a short time but their is currently no lasting appeal. There are only 2 different objectives in the game with small variations to add more game modes. The wanting players to pay for cosmetics is apparently with the outrageous pricing and the slow rate at which you get boxes around level 15+. The heroes aren't particularly balanced with support heroes not named Bastion or Widow being only okay in skilled hands. The few maps they have aren't all that different. I am sure there will be a hardcore following, but it is just not the game for me.

I wouldn't say the game is bad, but it is far from the scores it is receiving. I would say a 7.5-8.5 is the range I would put it at. I mean for God's sake they released an unfinished product missing the competitive mode of a game that is supposed to be the next big Esport.
>>
>>339053512
No one watches other people play games, so those numbers mean nothing.
>>
>>339058480
competitive is coming in a few days opening a season. pls check the infos before posting.
>>
>>339054957
That applies to every sport and video game, faggot. Tennis less so than others.
>>
I'm copy pasting my thread here because you fuckers need to be told. You know who you are.

>Microtransactions in a 40 dollar game to unlock fucking dialogue

What the fuck is wrong with all of you? Why the fuck are you even accepting this shit with Overwatch?
And don't you fuckers go "b-but it's COSMETIC! STOP WHINING!!!;d ".
You motherfuckers deserve nothing but a kick to the teeth. Can you imagine how fucking ridiculous you sound?

Load up Duke Nukem 3D. Arguably one of the most important shooters ever made featuring one of the most magnetic protagonists in the HISTORY of gaming whose distinguished voice and movie quotes has made him known to EVERYONE in this board and to the industry at large.
Imagine that you needed to grind or pay loot boxes to get dialogue in Duke Nukem 3D. How much of a stupid fucking decision would that be?

Why the fuck is Overwatch any different? This game has no content so it put the necessary character development stuff behind a pay wall?
Eat shit Blizzard. You too Blizzdrones. Fuck the hell off.
>>
>>339057552
Yeah the characters in Cs:go are pretty one dimensional.
>>
>people think that having a ranked queue mode is what makes the game competitive
Literal 15 year old league babies
>>
>omg u have to pay money for the game AND to get cosmetics instantly???? WHY IS THIS OK?

See: counterstrike global offensive
The only difference is that you can actually earn them in OW
>>
>>339058949
>necessary character development
>in a competitive multiplayer fps
Pfftahahah
>>
>>339058173
Why does this guy have so many viewbots anyways? Every day I see him with at least 20k+ viewers.
>>
>>339053512
>only 59k people watching streams

LITERALLY

DOA
O
A
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.