[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Casual filters. Difficulty spikes at the beginning of a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
ITT: Casual filters.

Difficulty spikes at the beginning of a game that tell you it's time to nut up or shut up.
>>
killing slow is the way i conquer
do you know the meaning of suffer~~~
>>
it's not a casual filter if the problem is not the fight but the fact that the camera doesn't let you see half of it
>>
File: dmc4-gallery-1-full.jpg (302 KB, 2560x720) Image search: [Google]
dmc4-gallery-1-full.jpg
302 KB, 2560x720
>>339050087

>tfw western version was harder

>>339050221

YES!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (157 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157 KB, 1920x1080
>>339050229
you shouldnt always expect to have a perfect camera or vision. thats part of the difficulty and design of games.

if you were fighting cerberus IRL, one of the problems would be its so huge and you couldnt keep an eye on every part of it at once.

This is also how Godhand operated: with tank control cameras. In an actual fight, you cant really see what people are doing behind you.
>>
>>339050542
Except I don't remember a fight in godhand being as messy as Cerberus
>>
Fuck
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>339050921
you played god hand right?

Pic related, Great Sensei

if you want to talk about "messy"

You shouldn't always have a perfect camera. That's part of the fun and challenge.
>>
>>339050087
wasn't the first real boss?
>>
>>339050542
God Hand has a pretty handy radar
>>
>>339051125

Murai is one of my favorites because he forces you to better understand game mechanics to beat him instead of some less favorable choices like the Cerberus fight in DMC3 (which is mostly just learning that sometimes keeping your distance is smart.)

The Awakened Alma fucks up all that good will.
>>
>>339051469

Right. That's the point. I'm a lot of games, the first boss eases you into things and is more of a trophy than anything.
>>
>>339050542
you had a radar for situational awareness in God Hand, and the enemies never seemed to start an attack if they were outside your field of vision
>>
i nut up in a moms puh
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.