[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is going to die very soon like /v/ said it would r-right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: overwatcg.jpg (377 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
overwatcg.jpg
377 KB, 1920x1080
this is going to die very soon like /v/ said it would r-right?

The reason it's still top on Twitch and /v/ can't stop talking about it days after release is because it's all thanks to shills right g-guys?
>>
It's a blizzard game that isn't wow, of course it will die.
>>
>>339049624
Like how D2 is still very much alive 16 years later?
>>
>>339049624
Or the fact that all games die but blizzard games take year to die
>>
Use a fucking title so I can filter you.
>>
>>339050721
>being this easily triggered
>>
>>339049624
>Hearthstone is dead
>HotS is dead
>SC2 is dead
>Diablo 3 is dead

...except, in reality, they aren't. You gotta break free of your tortanic fetishism, anon. It's making you quite unpleasant.
>>
>>339048559
please stop. we get it, you love the game and want to let all of /v/ to know.
>>
>>339048559
But its not top on twitch, its lost 250k viewers in 3 days.
>>
File: 4IsyBA9.jpg (15 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
4IsyBA9.jpg
15 KB, 250x238
>>339051015
>"I don't care about this game, so rather than shitpost, I'mma filter it so I can just not think about it"
>"NO FUCK YOU LOOK AT MY GAME YOU HAVE TO LIKE IT AND TALK ABOUT SO I'MMA AVOID THE FILTER SO YOU HAVE TO SEE IT!!!!"

Yeah, okay.
>>
File: fragezeichenbrit.png (602 KB, 963x720) Image search: [Google]
fragezeichenbrit.png
602 KB, 963x720
Should I buy Overwatch if I don't have friends and am too autistic to make any online

I like the waifus
>>
>>339051230
>I like the waifus
You'll fit right in then because its the only redeemable feature the game has.
>>
File: busterdispleased.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
busterdispleased.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
It will die if they don't release balance patches any time very soon.

Seriously, trying to attack on Hanamura with publets is a pain in the ass, i'd rather get fucked in the ass with a spiked dildo handled by a sjw
>>
>>339051230
It's a fun pick up and play game to kill some time. That being said having friends would increase the fun.

You could always play with me anon
>>
wow people are still playing it 4 days after release?

/v/ btfo! 4 whole days!
>>
>>339051320
Git gud kiddo
>>
>>339051320
literally the only cheap things are Bastion and the turrets and you can assfuck them both with genji in seconds and then go back to whatever shit character you play
>>
>>339051230
It's fun for a few hours, definitely needs a group of friends to play with though
>>
File: d va heart.jpg (37 KB, 411x501) Image search: [Google]
d va heart.jpg
37 KB, 411x501
>>339051230
It's surprisingly easy to make friends online in these games.
Since 90% of the playerbase is complete shit, all you have to do is be average, and most of the decent players will take a liking to you.
Just use you mic and call out important stuff whenever you can.

Here's something that happened to me yesterday.
>Playing with a friend of mine
>Find a guy that uses his mic every now and then and isn't complete shit
>Invite him to my group and chat a little while we play
>Just stuff like "LĂșcio's in.", "Reaper to the right.", or "Nicely done!". That kinda thing.
>We do pretty well
>He randomly says "One of my stream viewers likes your voice. She say's she's getting moist."
>We win and I get PotG
And just like that, I made a Swedish friend.
I'm sure you can too, Anon.
>>
>>339052510
>Swedish friend
enjoy having him interrupt your gaming 5 times a day to go pray
>>
>>339052510
Shills are A-Mei-Zing today.
>>
>>339053339
There's an archived stream I can give you as proof, if you want it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.