[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 3 Ironic Lore Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Solaire of Carim.png (550 KB, 1142x526) Image search: [Google]
Solaire of Carim.png
550 KB, 1142x526
Since everyone is spewing bullshit when talking about Dark Souls 3 lore without giving any evidence from in-game texts to back their shitty fanfictions. Share autistic Dark Souls 3 fanfictions and let's laugh at them. Here's a fanfiction I saw in some forum.
>Vordt of the Boreal Valley is Solaire
Fuck this cum-in-unity.
>>
>>339048106
I made a shitty fanfiction back during the DaS2 days that connected the DaS universe with Armored Core. Can't remember most of it now though.
>>
>>339048106
>Soul of Cinder is Elite Knight

Its clearly Lothric Knight
>>
>>339048106

i see nothing
>>
>>339049691
That's the point! This picture opened a debate and discussion in a forum. And it's bullshit.
>>
>>339049691
It shows you lorefags are pathetic.
>>
So why did Smough change his name to Aldritch? Why did he keep the leo ring in his home?
>>
How can Nameless King be nameless if his name is Nameless King?

cause he's Gywnevere
>>
>>339051951
She used the ring that changes gender. Makes sense now. We are getting somewhere.
>>
>>339051680
He kept Leo ring there to remember his friend Ornstein, who went to search for Gwynevere.
>>
you are Manus, fire keeper is one of your daughters
>>
>people actually still care about the "lore" of this series after DaS2 and especially 3 shat it up
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.