[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you top this game on the 3DS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: smt4_071013_1600.jpg (422 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
smt4_071013_1600.jpg
422 KB, 1600x600
How do you top this game on the 3DS?
>>
>>339047067
Its sequel
>>
>>339047067
-less tedious backtracking
-rebalance the entire combat system to not be so damn easy and breakable

>inb4 "b-but SMT games are hard!" meme

Not any with any variant of the press turn system.

And especially not IV, which gives you Tetrakarn/Makarakarn early and makes virtually every boss in the game able to be cheesed by them while way underleveled

>"but you should just handicap yourself!"

That's retard apologist logic for poor design.
>>
Soul Hackers.
>>
strange journey 2
>>
dont worry bby Apocalypse will top it
>>
>>339047067
Adding more hoy.
>>
>>339047067
Add Vit. Remove total Skill inheritance (I know you hate rechoosing fusions, but it's better than every single demon having the same fucking skills). Make the finding the Fiends something a non-autistic person can reasonably do.
>>
File: Isabeau.png (202 KB, 368x866) Image search: [Google]
Isabeau.png
202 KB, 368x866
Remove smirk
>>
>>339048610
This
>>339048632
And This
>>
>>339047067
How do I stop playing monster hunter 4 ultimate to go back to smt4? I was having fun then I started play mh again with friends and that 2 years ago.
>>
hoy
>>
>>339049452
>Removing skill inheritance
Fuck that shit I don't want to waste my time restarting just to settle for a skillset that only has some of the skills I want.
Also nobody is forcing you to use the same skill set you can literally choose which skills you want.
>>
>>339050085
I think what he mean is demon can't inherit certain skills like persona

There's no reason why a demon with ice affinity should inherit fire based skill
>>
>>339050085
But there's no fucking reason to. You build a skill pool and you reuse it over and over and over again, because it's just plain the best option. Demons lose their entire identity, becoming a simple set of resistances within one of four preset stat blocks.
>>
>>339049538
Remove Bobo's panties.
>>
File: shin-megami-tensei-iv-final2.jpg (443 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
shin-megami-tensei-iv-final2.jpg
443 KB, 1200x675
>>339048610
>>339048632
Comin right up family
>>
by playing everyone's favorite shin megami tensei rendition on the Wii U
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.