[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I play to win" what did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: nerfthis.jpg (269 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nerfthis.jpg
269 KB, 1920x1080
>"I play to win"

what did she mean by this?
>>
Op please kill yourself.
>>
>>339047014
Hi Reaper
>>
slow claps steps out of the shadows Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...
>>
>>339046949
>>>/tv/
>>
>>339047014
>He lost to D.va
>>
>>339046949
She plays to fucking win?
>>
So is she a post op Shinji Ikari or something?
>>
>>339047119
>implying i play this shit game
>>
She sounds like a retard whenever she talks same with mei
>>
I pray to win
>>
>>339047205
Everyone else is, anon
>>
>>339047242
the possibility of white people voicing the Asian characters is very amusing. Fucking blizzard man
>>
File: 1443322174838.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1443322174838.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
If she plays to win, how come she's so shit?
>Awful damage, her pistol does more
>Huge target
>Shit ult after day 1
>Lowest HP in the Tank archetype (at least in tank form)

Literally the only thing D.Va has going for her is her Boosters, because everything else is done better by another character with more HP and better damage (Reinhardt has a shield that lasts longer than three seconds, Roadhog has his hook and self-healing)
>>
>>339046949
She is a P2W fag.
>>
>>339047978
The default assumption of any game is that there are some things you're supposed to do besides "have fun" and all the players will try to do those things, within the boundaries of the written rules and social etiquette of course.
For example, if you're playing baseball, and you hit the ball, but you don't run the bases because you don't find that part fun, you're playing it wrong and wasting everyone's time. If you ignore the ball completely and run around with a bat swinging at imaginary monsters like a crazy person, it's possible you're having fun, but no one is going to want to play with you.
Playing any multiplayer game "for fun" in defiance of the stated objective is ultimately less fun than sincerely trying to compete and cooperate. Only an SJW would argue that playing to win is bad.
>>
was she a pro cs go streamer before she joined?
>>
File: 1457739225680.jpg (35 KB, 480x590) Image search: [Google]
1457739225680.jpg
35 KB, 480x590
>>339049046
XDDDD AUHAUHAUAHUAHUAHAUHAA
>>
File: 1409434142828.jpg (15 KB, 265x308) Image search: [Google]
1409434142828.jpg
15 KB, 265x308
>>339047714

>play vs d.va
>she ults
>hide behind literally anything, survive easily
>4 people on my team die
>wtf
>"I tried running away from it but I wasn't fast enough!"

why are people so fucking stupid and still die to this easy to dodge ult
>>
All the other girls just beat her easily and then they have their way with her sexually
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.