[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the best Nintendo JRPG I've ever played. What went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: beyond-good-and-evil-hd-7.jpg (301 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
beyond-good-and-evil-hd-7.jpg
301 KB, 1280x720
This is the best Nintendo JRPG I've ever played. What went right, /v/?
>>
File: p34072.jpg (17 KB, 224x338) Image search: [Google]
p34072.jpg
17 KB, 224x338
>jrpg
>>
>>339042080
>Nintendo JRPG
You know what, I'm going to let it slide. This is one of my all-time favourites.

I loved the atmosphere, I loved the details, I loved the music, I loved the exploration, I loved the characters. I loved having my own lighthouse, my own hovercraft, my own space shuttle. I loved getting 100% on the animal photography sidequest. I loved sneaking around in places I wasn't supposed to be.

sequel when ubi
>>
>>339042080
>it's a bait thread
>>
Game was great until the stealth sections became really frequent. The camera is god fucking awful and makes those sections unbearable.
>>
very solid action adventure game, on par with soul reaver

raynal's ost is top tier
>>
Which is the best system to play this on?
>>
>>339043314
Pc I guess.
>>
It's not a bait thread, it's clear that Ubi were going trying to ape the feel and atmosphere of Zelda and other Nintendo 3D action RPGs. And they succeeded.
>>
>>339042964
I mean it's not like the action sections were any good. Or the platforming sections. Or the vehicle sections.

You know what the whole of the gameplay was pretty bland and not that good.
>>
>>339043526
>zelda
>rpg

Meta baiting in bait thread.
>>
>>339043686
I don't think any of it detracted from the game. It was certainly functional. It just wasn't anything particularly remarkable.
>>
>>339043834
It was all functional except for the stealth sections, but then I do absolutely fucking hate stealth sections in non-stealth games
>>
>>339042725
I've got nothing to add as you are totally right here dude. Oh, yes, OP is a sodomite.
>>
>>339043314
>>339043474

no. pc editions has framerate issues with the water.

there is an hd edition on 360 that is great.
>>
>>339042080

loved it, but it was too short imo
>>
>tfw sequel NEVER
>>
>>339043834
>sub par gameplay
>doesn't detract from the game
I bet you enjoy the Fallout games.
>>
I loved this game and I would play through the demo about 3 times a day for a while because I couldn't get the full game.
It just has this really serene, mellow, somewhat bittersweet atmoshpere that makes walking around the lighthouse, photographing animals a joy without any pressure to rush. You can just slowly pace around and let the world suck you in.
>>
>>339043314
PC, you can pick it up on a GOG sale for a couple of bucks.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.